What Can We Help You With?
At Roberts Camera, UsedPhotoPro and Roberts Place, we aim to please and we want you to find everything that you are looking for and more. However, there are a few things we need to let you know up front.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities on any and all items.
- All illustrations, descriptions and prices are intended to be correct. However, we are human and mistakes may happen. Therefore, all clerical, typographical and printing errors are subject to correction.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices in our showroom may be higher on some items. Stock status online is not guaranteed to represent actual available stock, from time to time discrepancies may arise.
- The possession of this on-line electronic document does not necessarily entitle the possessor to the prices shown, nor does this document constitute an offer to sell by Roberts Camera, UsedPhotoPro or Roberts Place. The document represents only an invitation by Roberts Camera, UsedPhotoPro and Roberts Place to make offers to purchase the products contained within.
Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to doing business with you!
Warranties and Qualified Returns
- All items purchased from Roberts Camera and UsedPhotoPro (excluding drones) come with a 14 day return period.
- After the 14 day return window most products will need to be sent to the manufacturer under the terms of their provided warranty for exchange or service.
- Refurbished items purchased from Roberts Camera come with a 180-day warranty provided by Roberts.
- Some refurbished items also come with a manufatcurer's warranty. This warranty runs concurrent to the Roberts one. Only one of the warranties may be utilized per product, if you choose to utilize the manufacturer's warranty during its applicable period it will void the remainder of your Roberts warranty.
- All items purchased from UsedPhotoPro in condition 'Good' or better come with a 180 day warranty provided by UsedPhotoPro.
- This warranty may be extended through the purchase of third party warranties. Those warranties will begin concurrently with the provided UsedPhotoPro warranty but will only be valid for service once the duration of the UPP warranty has lapsed. At that time any remaining time on your extended warranty will be valid via the provider contracter.
- Items on UsedPhotoPro purchased in 'Fair' or 'Inoperable' condition are provided without warranty.
- Items purchased from UsedPhotoPro in 'Fair' condition still qualify for our 14 day return window.
- Items purchased from UsedPhotoPro in 'Inoperable' condition are sold as is and we will not accept any returns on these items.
- All items purchased from Roberts Place via robertsplace.co come with a 30 day return period.
- After the 30 day return window most products will need to be sent to the manufacturer under the terms of their provided warranty for exchange or service.
During our returns and exchange period, if your product suffers from any initial defects we will gladly help you by exchanging your item for a new one. However, we cannot do that once the warranty cards have been completed and you will have to deal with the manufacturer after that for any issues.
Most of the equipment we sell includes a warranty card specifying the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty. If no card is included with the product, a copy of the warranty may be obtained by writing to the manufacturer. We are happy to provide you with the address and contact information if needed. We of course hope this doesn’t happen, but if you should need warranty service within the first 30 days of your purchase, we will be happy to ship the product back to the manufacturer at our expense, provided that the merchandise was originally purchased from Roberts Camera. After the first 30 days, we charge $20.00 for shipping.
Should you need warranty service within the first 30 days of your purchase AND your item was purchased from Roberts Camera via robertscamera.com, we will be happy to ship the product back to the manufacturer at our expense. After the first 30 days, we will charge a flat $20.00 for shipping cameras or lenses. Large items that must be sent via dimensional weight may incur an additional charge.
For items purchased at Roberts Place via robertsplace.co that are in need of warranty service will need to work directly with the manufacturer for service and repair.
Important Note: To obtain warranty service, it is imperative that you provide a copy of the original receipt and warranty card. If you do not provide a receipt, you are responsible for all repair and shipping charges. So, please hang on to your receipts!
Out of Warranty Repairs
If you purchased your item from Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro and it should need repair service after your warranty expires, you may still return the product to us for disposition. We will provide you with an estimate of the repair for your approval before any work is done. Some companies charge a fee for the estimate even if no repair work is done. We will notify you in advance if that is the case. You are also responsible for any shipping and insurance charges that may be incurred. Most non-warranty repair work is guaranteed only for the work performed. The length of the guarantee varies from company to company. We will provide details upon receipt of your product. Repair services are available for purchases made on robertscamera.com or usedphotopro.com only. We do not handle the repair process for items purchased on robertsplace.co.
If you have any questions regarding our repair service, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours.
- The sole warranty on the new product you have purchased from or may purchase from Roberts Camera or Roberts Place is the warranty that the manufacturer has provided. If not in the package, the warranty may be obtained by writing to the specific manufacturer. Warranty service returns must be accompanied by a sales receipt and a copy of the warranty card. Any non-warranty service will be assessed charges based on the work performed. An estimate of the charges will be provided for your approval before any work is done. Please see our repairs policy (link to repair policy) for more details.
- Used merchandise is sold with a 14 day hassle free return privilege. Used equipment must be returned in the same condition it was received and must include all items (including boxes and accessories) for refund consideration. There will a 15% restocking fee on all items over $1500.00. Used merchandise also carries a 180 day warranty for defects in material or workmanship. Used products returned during that period will be repaired, replaced or money refunded at Roberts option. This warranty does not cover alkaline, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd, or Li-ion batteries. If during repair the defect is found to be the result of improper use or abuse, this warranty is null and void. After any repair, that item shall carry a 30 day warranty or the remainder of the original 180 day warranty; whichever is longer. For defective products return or replacement, buyer must contact seller within 14 days of receipt for RMA# (Return #). After 14 days returns will not be accepted.
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Special order merchandise requires a minimum 50% non-refundable deposit.
- No new merchandise may be returned for a full refund beyond 14 days from date of purchase, or 30 days for audio and electronic equipment purchased at Roberts Place on robertsplace.co. Some items may have a shorter duration for returning. All returned merchandise must be in new condition and have all original packaging, warranty cards and instruction manuals. A sales receipt is required with all returned merchandise. Any returned merchandise that does not meet the above criteria will be subject to a restocking fee, may be returned as a used item or may not be accepted at all.
- If you purchased an item from Roberts via our eBay or Amazon stores, separate return policies may apply. If you have a question on your eBay or Amazon return, please see the special instructions you received in your package or contact us directly and we can assist you with any questions you may have.
- Refurbished items are subject to a 90 day manufacturer’s warranty and may have additional warranty requirements.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Except for the previous mentioned warranties, Roberts disclaims and excludes all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any and/or all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The liability of Roberts, if at all, and buyer's sole and exclusive remedy for damages arising from any claim whatsoever, be it tort or contract, shall not be greater than the purchase price of the product with respect to which such claim is made. Seller shall not be liable in any event for special, incidental, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages of any kind but not limited to reimbursement, compensation, or damages put on account of loss of present or prospective profits or for any other reason whatsoever.
Limitations and Corrections
We reserve the right to limit quantities on all items. All illustrations, descriptions and prices are intended to be correct. However, all clerical, typographical and printing errors are subject to correction. Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices in our retail locations may be higher on some items. The viewing of this on-line catalog does not necessarily entitle the viewer to the prices shown, nor does this on-line catalog constitute an offer to sell by Roberts Distributors, LP. The on-line catalog represents only an invitation by Roberts Distributors, LP. to make offers to purchase the products contained within.
Roberts Camera, UsedPhotoPro and Roberts Place accept the following credit cards for purchases with certain qualifications:*
Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, PayPal, PayPal Credit, and Future Pay.
*If you are ordering merchandise via mail order or our online store, you must be the original card holder and the order must be shipped to your credit card billing address within the United States. If you reside outside the U.S., we may require pre-payment or wire transfer through your bank.
While Roberts does not offer any type of in-house financing options, we are happy to offer online financing solutions through Future Pay, Paypal Credit or Paypal's BillMeLater service. These services are offered to qualifying customers. Roberts Camera/UsedPhotoPro/Roberts Place does not manage these plans or approve applications for these lines of credit. Customers interested in Future Pay or Paypal's financing options should see their respective sites for more details on applying and utilizing these credit lines for your purchase with Roberts Camera, UsedPhotoPro and Roberts Place.
Open daily 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., closed Sundays and holidays. All rental reservations must be placed a half hour prior to the end of the day to allow adequate time for them to be pulled and processed.
The minimum rental period is 24 hours. Equipment must be returned within 24 hours of pick up time to avoid any additional charges. A weekly rental will be charged at the same rate as a three day rental and may be kept for a period of seven days. When Roberts ships equipment out to you or your company, rentals begin on the day of shipment and are terminated upon the receipt of the return in good condition. No rental may be picked up one hour prior to closing. Any rental picked up after 3:00 p.m. Friday and returned by 11:30 a.m. Monday will be charged as a one day rental.
Terms of payment
Credit will be granted to approved accounts. For accounts without credit, payment for the rental is due the date of initiating the rental. A security deposit for the value of the rental is required. Checks will not be accepted for deposits.
Equipment is subject to prior rental unless reserved for specific dates. Rental reservations may be made up to 30 days prior to rental date, and must be cancelled 48 hours prior to rental date. Rental reservations not cancelled may be subject to charges not to exceed the amount of the rental. Reservations are not guaranteed. All rentals originate from our downtown location and must be returned to this location unless prior arrangements have been made and approved to return items to our Carmel location.
Roberts Distributors, LP or its agents are not responsible for any liabilities, claims, costs or expenses arising out of the use or possession of its equipment. All equipment is leased without warranty or guarantee of any kind, express or implied and is rented in "as is" condition. Consumables such as, but not limited to, batteries, flash tubes, and projector bulbs are not guaranteed and Roberts assumes no liability for the failure of such items. All equipment is offered for inspection at the time of rental.
Damage / Loss
The customer bears all responsibility for any damage, loss, or theft of equipment. Replacement of lost or damaged equipment, clean up, and/or parts will be at list price. Broken or unreturned lamps will be charged at list price. Burned out lamps must be returned for credit. Customer assumes all liability in usage of equipment.
Out of Town Rentals
When Roberts ships equipment out of town, our minimum billing is three days. A three day rental charge covers a full seven days, but does not cover any shipping charges. We will ship on the day you select via the carrier of your choice at your expense. When you are ready to return the rental equipment, pack it carefully and ship it back to us prepaid marked for delivery to Roberts Camera, Attention: Rental Return Dept 220 E St Clair Street Indianapolis, IN 46204. All rentals begin on the day of shipment and are terminated upon the receipt of the returned items in good condition. Roberts is not responsible for shipping delays. All rentals originate from our downtown location and should be returned to this same location.
Customer shall provide his/her own insurance to cover the replacement value at list price of all equipment for all loss and/or damage. While our rental equipment is in your possession, you are held completely liable for its condition.
All illustrations, descriptions and prices are intended to be correct. However, all clerical, typographical and printing errors are subject to correction. Prices are subject to change without notice.