- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Manfrotto Hydrostatic Ball Head With RC4 Rapid Connect System
The 468MG Series Hydrostatic Ball heads is the most advanced ball head of the entire Manfrotto range. Designed to meet the demand of professional photographers for a lightweight, but heavy duty load capacity ball head. Intended for camera and lens loads of up to 35 lbs., this head has a magnesium die cast body, a 2" Teflon coated aluminum ball combined with specially designed tension surfaces provides movements as smooth as silk. The oversized lock knobs combined with the patent pending hydraulic locking mechanism provides the ultimate positive lock with the least amount of effort. Truly an engineering marvel!
Hydrostatic ball head with RC4 rapid connect system.
- 2 bubble spirit levels built in for accurate alignment
- separate control for pre-setting the friction of the ball when unblocked.
- the 410PL quick release plate system offers a broader footprint ensuring a large stable point of contact between camera and plate, which improves stability with larger heavier camera equipment. The sliding screw adapts to the precise configuration of the camera.
- this head features a secondary security lock so you can't accidentally release the plate (and camera) without meaning to. The lock stops the quick release lever from opening fully
- a separate lock on the panoramic axis allows for rotation adjustment or panning to be carried out without losing framing
- sturdy all-metal construction
- the double 90° groove (one on each side of the head) means switching from landscape to portrait is convenient however you're set up
- ergonomic and easy to use
- materials, design and construction techniques have been carefully selected to help save weight without sacrificing stability or strength the Hydrostat ball locking system is based on a chamber containing fluid, which, when pressurised by the tightening of the lock knob, exerts an even locking force on the ball. The evenness of the force applied by this system compared to the traditional mechanical blocking technique is what gives this head its remarkable load capacity. The Hydrostat system also reduces framing deviation during blocking for greater accuracy.
- manfrotto world first
|attachment||1/4" and 3/8" screws attachment type|
|attachment (bottom)||3/8" female thread attachment type|
|ball friction setting||yes|
|bubble spirit level (no.)||2|
|independent pan lock||yes|
|lateral tilt||-90° / +90° tilt range|
|load capacity||35.27 lbs|
|panoramic rotation||360 °|
|secondary safety system||yes|