- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Elinchrom ELB 1200 Hi-Sync To Go
The Premier Adventure Light For Photographers.
With a weight of only 4.3 kg, the Elinchrom ELB 1200 is a remarkably powerful, robust and portable battery pack designed to take photographers to new heights!
Equipped with a bright dimmable LED modelling lamp, the flash heads provide exceptional lighting capabilities for both still photography and video.
A Powerful Unit
- 1200 Ws, for only 3,2 kg (without battery)
- Compact: 18 cm x 13 cm x 28 cm
- Weather resistant design
- Fast recycling times: 1.7s in FAST mode, 3s in DEFAULT mode
3 Flash Heads
- Action, Pro and Hi-Sync heads
- Aluminium housing and tilt head
- Flash and/or continuous LED light (dimmable)
- For both still photography and video
- Battery Air (included): 1.1 kg
- 215 flashes / 80 min continuous LED light
- Battery HD (optional): 1.5 kg
- 400 flashes / 120 min continuous LED light
- USB output to charge mobile devices
Great Power Into a Small Package
Strong Powerful & Practical
- A and B outlets
- 2:1 (66%:33%) asymmetry
- 1:1 (50%:50%) option
- 1.7s recycling time in FAST mode
- 3.0s recycling time in DEFAULT mode
- Large OLED control display
- Head recognition
- LED illuminated outlets, show which head is active
- Each head can be activated or deactivated separately
- Flash duration display
- Strobo, delay and sequence features
- Precise colour consistency
- Reliable flash duration consistency
- USB input for firmware updates
Flash Heads Built to Resist
Still Photography & Video Capabilities
Choose Pro head sets for general photography.
They offer a great balance between performance and price.
Choose Action head sets to freeze subject’s motion with extremely fast flash durations at normal shutter speeds.
Ideal for photography with some movement.
Choose Hi-Sync heads to use specifically Hi-Sync with the EL-Skyport Plus HS transmitter. Hi-Sync allows you to trigger your DSLR camera up to 1/8000s shutter speed. Ideal for sports photography.
- 92 CRI dimmable daylight LED
- Equivalent to 250w Halogen lamp
- For both still photography and video
- Aluminium housing
- 22.5 cm x 14 cm x 23 cm
- 2.2 kg
- Aluminium tilt head
- 7 mm and/or 8 mm umbrella tube
- Silent video mode
- Compatible with all full sized Elinchrom accessories
A Power-House for On-Location Use
The Perfect Battery Size
Battery Air - 90 Wh
Designed to travel safe and light.
The battery Air offers 215 flashes at full power, or 80 min of continuous light at full LED power.
An ELB 1200 unit with a battery Air is allowed as carry-on baggage for travelling by Air with one spare battery.
The battery Air is included with the ELB 1200.
Battery HD - 144 Wh
A power-house for studio and on-location use.
The battery HD offers 400 flashes at full power, or 120 min of continuous light at full LED power.
This item is not included in the set and has to be purchased separately.
- Battery Air - 1.1 kg
- Battery HD - 1.5 kg
- Weather resistant
- Humidity and dust protected
- Battery box cover for safe transportation
- 5V USB power output
- Shipping mode for travelling
- Battery charge level indicator
In The Box
- 1x Location Bag.
- 1x ELB 1200 unit.
- 1x Li-Ion Air Battery.
- 1x Hi-Sync Head.
- 1x Snappy
See more by Elinchrom
|ELB 1200 Hi-Sync 20188|
|Best Flash Duration at Power||Optimized for HS|
|Colour Temperature at Max. Power||5500 °K|
|F-Stop (1m, 100 ISO, reflector 48°)||100%: 128 / 50%: 90|
|Flashtube||N° 24089 : Plug-in, Replaceable|
|Flash Duration t0.5 at Min. Power||Optimized for HS|
|Flash Duration t0.5 at Max. Power||Optimized for HS|
|Glass Dome||24930 (Transparent)|
|LED Modelling Lamp Options||On, Free, Prop, Timer, VFC|
|LED Modelling Lamp Watt / Lumens||50 W (Equivalent to 250 W), 4000 Lumens, Daylight|
|Dimmable Modelling Lamp||Yes|
|Power Stability||+/- 0.03%|
|Supplied With||4m cable, Fashtube, LED Modelling Lamp, Protective Cap, Glass Dome|
|Tilt Head Adapter||5"/8" Standard|
|Umbrella Fitting||Centered 7 mm Tube and Tilt Head with 8 mm Umbrella Fixing|
|Ventilation||Cooling Fan with Silent Video Mode|
|Battery Air 90 Wh 19273|
|Battery||Lithium-Ion 36V / 2.5 Ah / 90 Wh|
|Battery Life||215 (max. Power) / 20000 (min. Power)|
|Battery Level Indicator||Yes|
|Extras||USB Output for Devices: 5V|
|LED Run Time||80 min|
|Recharge Time||1.5 h|
|Supplied With||Battery Box Cover|