- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Canon XF705 HD Pro Camcorder
The XF705 Professional Camcorder offers an outstanding combination of 4K UHD image quality, features and functionality in a compact, portable design ideally suited for news gathering, outdoor events, sports and documentary production.
Featuring a 1.0-inch 4K UHD CMOS image sensor and dual DIGIC DV 6 Image Processors, the XF705 can record 4K UHD video up to 60p, as well as slow motion recording up to 120fps in Full HD. The XF705 is also the first Canon camcorder to adopt the H.265/HEVC codec, which improves the efficiency of 4K data handling. The XF705 supports the Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) and Perceptual Quantization (PQ) HDR formats, which offer a much greater range from black to pure white, and an HLG/PQ shooting assist mode helps users record HDR video using their usual shooting methods. A 15x optical zoom lens incorporates a 5-axis optical image stabilization system and maintains 4K UHD quality throughout the entire zoom range, while the camcorder's Dual Pixel CMOS AF helps facilitate fast and accurate autofocus.
The XF705 includes an HDMI 2.0 terminal with 4K UHD output support, two XLR terminals with independent audio level control and a 12G-SDI output - which features four times the transmission speed of 3G-SDI - helping to facilitate seamless integration into professional 4K UHD workflows. An adjustable 4.0-inch touch panel LCD monitor and a built-in 0.46-inch electronic viewfinder enhance usability, helping you to shoot in a variety of shooting situations. Canon Log 3 provides post-production flexibility while Live IP Streaming capability furthers broadcast possibilities. Designed to meet the needs of professionals, the XF705 offers a wide range of recording opportunities.
1.0-inch 4K UHD CMOS Image Sensor
The XF705 Professional Camcorder features a Canon 1.0-inch 4K UHD CMOS image sensor capable of 4K UHD video capture at 60p and slow motion recording up to 120fps in Full HD, making the camcorder a strong contender for professional productions, ENG applications and more.
High Sensitivity / Low Noise
The XF705 camcorder's 1.0-inch sensor allows for larger photosites compared to smaller-sized sensors, resulting in improved images with less noise in low-light situations. The larger sensor also exhibits a shallower depth of field at large apertures, providing greater depth of field control and creative options. The camcorder's DIGIC DV 6 imaging engine further enhances the high sensitivity and low noise performance of the camcorder.
15x Optical 4K UHD Zoom Lens with 5-Axis Optical Image Stabilization
The XF705 Professional Camcorder incorporates a Canon 4K video lens that leverages proprietary Canon optical technologies derived from years of experience in developing Cinema, Broadcast and EF-series lenses.
Inspired by the same high level of optical precision used in Canon broadcast and photographic lenses, the Canon XF705 camcorder incorporates a Genuine Canon 15x optical zoom lens that maintains 4K UHD quality throughout the entire zoom range, and offers a focal length range of 25.5 to 382.5mm (35mm film equivalent). Users can get up to 30x Advanced Zoom when shooting in Full HD, which utilizes the XF705 camcorder's full 4K UHD sensor to extend the zoom range while maintaining image quality.
5-Axis Optical Image Stabilization
The XF705 camcorder also incorporates a 5-axis Optical Image Stabilization (IS) system, featuring three modes of image stabilization: Standard, Dynamic and Powered. In Standard IS mode, the stabilizing angle is made constant, independent of the zoom magnification. Dynamic IS mode extends the stabilizing range at the wide end of the focal length, allowing for image stabilization when shooting while walking. Powered IS mode helps facilitate stabilization in the low frequency range at the tele end, and should be used exclusively for fixed-point shooting which does not involve panning.
For enhanced versatility and durability, the lens features a 9-blade iris, producing artistic and beautiful out-of-focus areas or "bokeh." The 9 blades allow for attractive circular blurring in out-of-focus regions, while the use of an odd number of blades helps reduce flaring of specular highlights.
Independent 3-Density ND Filter
A compact and independent internal 3-density ND filter, using a turret (circular) mechanism, allows the user to select from three densities (ND 1/4, ND 1/16 and ND 1/64) or turn the feature off if needed. Density can be adjusted using the dedicated external buttons.
Optional Wide and Tele Accessories
The optional Wide Attachment WA-U58 and the Tele Converter TL-U58 accessories expand the creative capabilities of the XF705 camcorder.
The Wide Attachment WA-U58 offers a 0.8x wider angle of view that enables users to capture more of a scene, especially when indoors or in tight spaces, to lend better perspective to your video narrative. The Tele Converter TL-U58 provides extended 1.5x longer telephoto range for the XF705 camcorder's fixed lens, allowing distant subjects to be captured with brilliant clarity.
Dual DIGIC DV 6 Image Processors
The XF705 Professional Camcorder incorporates Canon's dual DIGIC DV 6 Image Processors, which are integral in providing high image quality, advanced performance and convenient operability. This advanced core technology component provides the image-processing power and speed that enables features such as 4K UHD video acquisition, image stabilization, slow and fast motion recording and precise Dual Pixel CMOS AF.
4K UHD 59.94p 4:2:2 10-bit Recording
The XF705 Professional Camcorder supports 4K UHD 59.94p 4:2:2 10-bit recording to support natural and realistic 4K video production.
The XF705 Professional Camcorder is the first Canon video camera that can record in H.265/HEVC, which offers a compression ratio of about 2x the mainstream coding technology of H.264/AVC – improving the efficiency of 4K data handling. By using XF-HEVC, which combines 4K UHD image quality with an extremely efficient compression standard, the XF705 can record many hours of content on versatile SD cards.
Internal Recording of Two HDR Formats
The XF705 Professional Camcorder records in the two most commonly used HDR formats, Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) and Perceptual Quantization (PQ), which help ensure full color rendition and wide latitude with a much greater range from black to pure white.
HLG is best suited to live broadcast and live streaming events due to its internal gamma curve compatibility with conventional TVs, which helps to better handle relative luminance values. PQ is used for the color grading and mastering of content. This is a relatively new gamma curve based on human vision characteristics that handles luminance values of up to 10,000 cd/m2 with absolute luminance.
Dual SD Card Slots
Dual SD card slots allow for simultaneous or relay recording. Simultaneous recording allows you to record on both SD cards at the same time, so that you can use one as a backup. Relay recording allows uninterrupted recording from one card to the other when the first memory card becomes full.
Slow and Fast Motion Recording up to 120fps
The XF705 Professional Camcorder supports slow and fast motion recording, and can record in a different frame rate from playback for slow and fast motion effects. Slow motion recording of up to 120 fps (x0.2) in Full HD is supported, helping to create an emotionally moving and exciting style of video.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
The XF705 Professional Camcorder features Dual Pixel CMOS AF, Canon's exclusively developed high-speed, high-precision autofocus technology. Dual Pixel CMOS AF assists not only with standard shooting, but also with 4K UHD 60p, Full HD 120p and other high-frame rate applications that require crisp frame-by-frame accuracy.
Each pixel in the camcorder's CMOS sensor is configured with two photodiodes. Two independent image signals can then be detected at each photosite. By implementing phase-difference AF, smooth focusing is accomplished with much higher speed and accuracy than was possible with previous technologies.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Touch Focus
The XF705 camcorder's 4.0-inch touch panel LCD enables smooth, intuitive operation of Dual Pixel CMOS AF. This autofocus technology can be employed when shooting a scene by tapping a finger on the desired area of the scene you want the lens to focus on. Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers continuous AF within a horizontal and vertical range of the screen of approximately 80%. It also provides highly accurate Face Detection AF, which assists during single-operator shooting. Users can also use the touch panel to move the autofocus target manually.
Face Detection AF
The Face Detection AF feature has two modes – Face Priority AF and Face Only AF – that offer users flexibility in how they choose their autofocus for a subject or scene.
Dual Pixel Focus Guide
Utilizing information from Dual Pixel CMOS AF, Dual Pixel Focus Guide helps achieve precise focus by displaying focus assist information on the screen. It employs a truly innovative user interface that enables the user to see if they are focused in front of or behind the subject through visual observation, and allows quick and accurate manual focus to be achieved. This helps simplify the focusing process when shooting in 4K UHD, which requires strict focus accuracy.
HDR Recording with HLG/PQ Shooting Assist
The XF705 Professional Camcorder supports HDR recording in Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) and Perceptual Quantization (PQ) formats. This helps ensure full color rendition and wide latitude with a much greater range from black to pure white – ideal for the delivery of live streams, broadcasts and post-production projects.
The XF705 also features a variety of assist functions to support auto/manual exposure control during HDR shooting, allowing users to record HDR video using their usual shooting methods.
A built-in, high-luminance LCD display offers the ability to closely monitor HDR video capture during shooting. A viewing assist function lets users check images recorded in HLG and PQ on the SDR viewfinder.
Auto Iris / Auto Exposure
An Auto Iris feature controls the iris based on spotlight metering or standard metering (metering at the center of the screen), and automatically makes adjustments so that bright areas are not too bright. Shift adjustment with the proper exposure standard is also possible with the camcorder's Auto Exposure (AE) shift mode.
The XF705 Professional Camcorder includes a helpful feature to allow shooters to adjust exposure levels (gain) during simultaneous HDR and SDR recording. SDR gain difference vs. HDR can be fine-tuned from -7.5dB to +7.5dB.
When HDR video is shot at proper exposure outdoors, SDR may become too bright, so the brightness level can be adjusted using a negative gain. When HDR video is shot at the proper exposure indoors, SDR images may become too dark, so the brightness can be set to a positive gain.
Canon Log 3
Designed with creative post-processing in mind, Canon Log 3 is a gamma designed for simple grading at a deep level for toning up dark areas and adjusting color tone/gradation to make noise less noticeable. By shooting in Canon Log 3, users can manipulate the information that's recorded, from dark areas to highlights. This makes the range for color grading wider and enables video to be produced with generous latitude that couldn't be reproduced with video gammas. Simple previews can also be performed on-site with Look-Up Table (LUT) accuracy.
Canon Log 3 shooting can be especially effective for documentaries and other settings with drastic changes, along with outdoor and other locations where light conditions change frequently, or where monitoring setups may be insufficient.
Wide DR Gamma (800%) Support
The XF705 Professional Camcorder supports Wide DR Gamma. For natural and realistic-looking image capture that faithfully represents the scene at hand, Wide DR Gamma achieves a wide dynamic range of 800% to produce almost seamless tone gradations, resulting in smooth detail and virtually no blown-out highlights.
4.0-inch Rotating Touch Panel LCD and 0.46-inch OLED Electronic Viewfinder An adjustable 4.0-inch rotating touchscreen LCD monitor and a built-in 0.46-inch OLED electronic viewfinder enhance usability.
The monitor allows for on-camera monitoring of footage in real time and features a rotating design that brings flexibility and user preference to support 4K shooting, which demands strict focus accuracy. It rotates both left and right to support various shooting scenes, including walls and narrow spaces. The screen can be opened an additional 35° forward from the usual set position to prevent accidental shock or to allow the director to check a scene in the camcorder during shooting.
The OLED viewfinder displays approx. 1.23 million dots, allowing shooters to see bright parts in the image and dark shadow detail. The EVF can then be used to adjust parameters and camcorder settings accordingly.
HDMI 2.0 Terminal with 4K UHD 60p Output Support
The XF705 Professional Camcorder features an HDMI 2.0 terminal that supports 4K UHD 60p output. The HDMI 2.0 terminal allows the camcorder to be connected to a standard external SSD/HDD recorder, enabling conversion to ProRes and DNx formats for efficient editing and storage.
12G-SDI, Genlock SMPTE Time Code and Other Terminals/p>
The XF705 Professional Camcorder features a 12G-SDI terminal with four times the transmission speed of 3G-SDI. Leveraging XF-HEVC (4:2:2 10-bit) and XF-AVC (4:2:0 8-bit) compression, the camcorder's 4K 59.94p output – which used to require four cables in 3G-SDI – can be delivered with just one cable. This means 4K can be handled with the same number of transmission cables as Full HD./p>
A 12G-SDI feed directly out of the XF705 and an external HDMI output facilitate easy connection to a 4K UHD-compatible or standard HD interlace video monitor.
Other terminal connections that help streamline workflows include dedicated jacks for: headphone, mic, USB (mini-B), Remote A, Remote B (RS422), Ethernet, Genlock/Sync OUT and SMPTE Time Code.
Live IP Streaming
The XF705 Professional Camcorder offers the ability to stream video live online using IP transmission in either the H.265/HEVC or H.264/AVC encoding format. Live H.265 streams (16Mbps at 59.94p) can be used to reliably distribute either 4K UHD or Full HD data efficiently to a variety of TV and social media platforms.
The livestream can be viewed directly from the camcorder using the on-board LCD monitor, sent to a standalone HEVC IP encoder or redirected to a 4K UHD monitor for a confidence check and public viewing. In addition, Live HDR data (Message/Mastering Display Color Volume) can be added in the H.265 stream if required to help improve picture quality.
Flexible Audio Inputs with Linear PCM 4-channel Support
The XF705 Professional Camcorder offers a variety of ways to record high-quality linear PCM 4ch audio: through two XLR terminals, an internal stereo mini-jack mic terminal or from the camcorder's internal stereo mic. The on-board 4ch audio independent settings let users set recording levels, input sensitivity and limiters for each channel.
RC-V100 Remote Controller Support
The XF705 Professional Camcorder is compatible with Canon's optional RC-V100 Remote Controller, enabling image quality adjustments and other important operations to be set from a distance. The RC-V100 plugs into the XF705 through the remote terminal on the rear panel.
Compact, Lightweight and Ergonomic Design
The XF705 Professional Camcorder is compact and lightweight, making it especially useful for on-the-go Electronic News Gathering (ENG) and documentary production applications.
Network Connections for FTP Transfer and Browser Remote (Wired and Wi-Fi® Connectivity)
The XF705 Professional Camcorder offers both wired and wireless connectivity to enable recorded files to be shared and transmitted back to the station or home base via FTP for editing or live streaming.
The camcorder can also be accessed remotely from a typical web browser running on a laptop or a compatible smart device to control functions such as record start/stop, record mode and frame rate, AF/MF switching, focus/zoom settings and white balance mode*. Background transfer of video files via FTP links is also possible, enabling the latest news images, for example, to be distributed quickly over the Internet.
* Compatible with iOS® versions 9/10, Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 4.4/5.0/5.1/6.0.
In The Box
- Canon XF705 Professional Camcorder
- Lens Hood (with Lens Barrier)
- Lens Cap
- Microphone Holder Unit (with screw)
- AC Cable
- Battery Pack BP-A30
- Battery Charger CG-A20
- Wireless Controller WL-D6000 (with battery)
- Shoulder Pad
- Shoulder Strap SS-1200
- Compact Power Adapter CA-CP200 L
See more by Canon
|Best Available Video Mode||4K UHDTV (2160)|
|Memory Card Type||Dual Slot (SD/SD)|
|Standard Definition or High Definition||4K Ultra High Definition|
|Power Supply (rated)||14.4V DC (Battery Pack), 24.0V DC (DC IN)|
|Video Recording system||
Compression: H.265/HEVC or MPEG-4 AVC/H.264|
Color Sampling: 4:2:2 (10-bit) or 4:2:0 (8-bit)
File Format: MXF
XF-HEVC 160 Mbps/110 Mbps: 3840x2160 (60p/30p/24p)
XF-HEVC 60 Mbps/45Mbps: 1920x1080 (60p/30p/24p)
XF-AVC 45 Mbps: 1920x1080 (60p/30p/24p)
|Audio Recording system||LPCM (24-bit 4ch), 48 kHz|
|Image Sensor||1.0-inch CMOS|
|Total Pixels||Approx. 13.4 megapixels (4268 x 3148)|
|Effective Pixels||Approx. 8.29 megapixels (3840 x 2160)|
|Maximum recording Time||
160 Mbps: 25 min.
110 Mbps: 35 min.
60 Mbps: 65 min.
45 Mbps: 90 min.
160 Mbps: 50 min.
110 Mbps: 75 min.
60 Mbps: 140 min.
45 Mbps: 185 min.
160 Mbps: 105 min.
110 Mbps: 150 min.
60 Mbps: 280 min.
45 Mbps: 375 min.
160 Mbps: 210 min.
110 Mbps: 305 min.
60 Mbps: 565 min.
45 Mbps: 755 min.
A variable bit rate is applicable in each case.
|Lens||Canon 15x Zoom, 8.3-124.5mm (35mm equivalent 25.5-382.5mm), f/2.8-4.5|
Dual Pixel CMOS AF, Contrast AF|
The detection range for CMOS AF is approx. 80% (vertical) x 80% (horizontal) of the entire field of view.
|Max Shutter Speed||1/2000|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||10mm at wide end, 60cm across entire zooming range|
|White Balance||Auto, Preset (Daylight, Tungsten), Color Temperature Settings (2,000–15,000K), Set (1/2)|
|Frame Rate||60p, 30p, 24p|
P Mode: Approx. 1.7 lux (shutter speed: 1/30 sec., 60p with auto slow shutter on)|
Low Light Mode: Approx. 0.1 lux (shutter speed: 1/2 sec.)
Optical system (lens shift) + electronic stabilization|
(Image rotation and camcorder movements in the yaw and pitch directions are electronically corrected.)
Modes: Dynamic IS, Powered IS, Standard IS, IS Off
|Viewfinder||0.46-inch wide color OLED display, approx. 1.77 million dots, approx. 100% field of view|
|LCD Screen||4.0-inch wide LCD and wide view angle, wide color range supported (Approx. 1.23 million dots)|
|Microphone||Stereo (using electret condenser microphone)|
|Recording Media||SD/SDHC/SDXC Card (2 slots): XF-HEVC/XF-AVC movies and photos. Menu settings can also be recorded.|
|USB Terminal||mini-B receptacle and Hi-Speed USB supported (output only)|
|Video Terminal||3.5mm stereo mini-jack, HDMI™ mini connector, 12G-SDI terminal|
|Audio Terminal||3.5mm stereo mini-jack, XLR 3-pin jack (two channels), HDMI™ mini connector, headphone jack, 12G-SDI terminal|
|HDMI Terminal||HDMI™ mini connector|
|AV Mini Terminal/Headphone Terminal||3.5mm stereo mini-jack|
|Operating Temperature range||
For Performance: Approx. 0-40° C, 85% (relative humidity)|
For Operation: Approx. -5-45° C, 60% (relative humidity)
Approx. 6.4 x 8.3 x 14.9 in. / 162 x 210 x 378mm (excluding lens hood, mic holder unit and eyecup) |
Approx. 7.5 x 10.2 x 17.0 in. / 191 x 258 x 433mm (including lens hood, eyecup and mic holder unit)
|Weight||Approx. 5.86 lbs. / 2660g (including grip belt; excluding hood, eyecup and shoulder pad)|
|Ethernet Terminal||Ethernet connector (RJ-45) (supports 1000BASE-T)|
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on Roberts Camera and UsedPhotoPro:
- Your order of NEW products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price.
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges.
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge.
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping.
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping.
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
International shipments with Roberts Camera and UsedPhotoPro
We will not declare any package as a "Gift" and we will declare the exact selling price on the customs documents as required by law.
If you choose International First Class Mail, this method is not trackable and can take up to 60 days for delivery in some countries.
For faster delivery times, please select International Priority Mail or International Express Mail.
Once your package leaves the USA, the package cannot be tracked until the receiving country's post office scans the package and updates the status.
Shipping information for products on Roberts Place:
- Your order of NEW products on robertsplace.co will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large speaker systems) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur additional shipping and handling charges.
- *Any shipment under $500 that requires freight (LTL) delivery service will incur a flat $100 shipping charge. Freight/LTL shipments are only available for the contiguous 48 states.
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico do not qualify for our free shipping promotions and will be charged the cost for shipping and handling.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge.
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
International shipments with Roberts Place:
- Products purchased on robertsplace.co are not eligible for international shipping.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift cards are sent via electronic delivery only, and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Roberts Camera order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
- UsedPhotoPro order cut-off times:
- Order posted after these cut-offs on Friday will ship the next business weekday.
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesDo not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards until you have read this information completely and understand how it will effect your return!
Roberts Camera and UsedPhotoProIf your item was purchased on robertsplace.co, please see below for separate return policy information
At Roberts Camera and UsedPhotoPro we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Roberts and UsedPhotoPro reserve the right to charge a 10%-20% restocking fee for any item being returned to us for any reason other than manufacturer or product defect. This restocking fee will not be applied in most instances, but may be applied at our discretion in the event of frequent and excessive returns or other activity that does not comply with our business practices.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
- If an item is returned to Roberts due to a product defect or a Roberts' error, Roberts will cover the cost of the return shipping. If you are returning your product due to a customer error (i.e. you ordered an item not compatible with your gear) or you decide you do not want the item after all, you will be responsible for the cost of the return shipping to Roberts. This shipping cost will be deducted from your return credit.
Roberts Place Return Policy
When purchasing an item on robertsplace.co we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 30 day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within thirty (30) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- All items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 30 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced.
- After 30 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts Place as new stock.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or [email protected] to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or [email protected] to process your return
- If your product was purchased on robertsplace.co, please contact us at 317-426-0561 or via [email protected]
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please initiate a return request from your order in your Amazon account history. Returns may not be initiated outside of Amazon for orders placed via Amazon.com.
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts Camera, UsedPhotoPro, and Roberts Place appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.