- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Godox X1 TTL Wireless Flash Trigger and Receiver Combo
Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reactions, it can be used to trigger camera shutters, studio flashes, and camera flashes.
Built-in 2.4G Wireless Transmission
Built-in 2.4G wireless transmission provides 100 further transmission distance and creative triggering methods.
Fully supporting TTL Functions
Support for E-TTL II autoflash, 1/8000s, high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock, modeling flash, etc.
Wireless Remote Control and Grouping System
With GR group flash and wireless grouping (max. 5 groups & 32 channels) and triggering the flash.
Big and Clear LCD Panel
Transmitter and receiver both have back lit LCD panels to offer convenient operation.
- Versatile functions such as synchronization delay settings, wireless shutter release, zoom settings, etc.
- PC sync socket for input and output; receiver uses 2.5mm sync cable to output
- USB firmware upgrades helps keep pace with the latest technology
- Useful memory finction that settings will be stored 2 seconds after the last operation and recover after a restart.
Nikon or Canon EOS cameras (E-TTL II autoflash)|
Support for the cameras that have PC sync socket
|Builted-in remote system||2.4G wireless transmission|
|Power supply||2x AA batteries (Not included)|
|TTL autoflash||E-TTL II|
|Synchronization delay set||Yes|
|Flash exposure compensation||Yes, ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments|
|Flash exposure lock||Yes|
|Focus assist||Manual open|
|2nd curtain sync||No|
|Modeling flash||Yes, fired with cmaeras, depth-of-field-preview button|
In TTL mode, Ratio off|
In M mode, Flash Ratio (A: B C)
Support for GR group flash, and A-E group can set their flash modes separately
|Controllable slave group||
In the GR grouping mode: 5 (A/B/C/D/E)|
In the Ratio Mode, 3 (A/B/C)
|Transmission range (approx)||> 100m|
|Synchronization delay set||Yes (0~10ms, use 10us as the unit)|
|Wireless shutter release||Receiver can control cameras hooting through 2.5mm sync port|
|ZOOM setting||Adjust the flash's focal length through the transmitter|
|LCD panel||Wide LCD panel, backlight on/off|
Transmitter: use a PC cord to input and output|
Receiver: use a 2.5mm sync cord to output
|Firmware upgrade||Use the micro USB port to upgrade|
|Memory function||Settings will be stored 2 seconds after last operation and recover after a restart|
|Dimension/Weight for Transmitter||72x75x52mm / 100g|
|Dimension/Weight for Receiver||70x65x47mm / 70g|