- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the FujiFilm X-T3 with XF18-55mm
- New X-Trans™* CMOS 4 & X-Processor 4
- New Phase detection AF to entire frame
- New Up to 30 fps** black-out free high-speed continuous shooting
- New Sports finder mode
- New Monochrome Adjustment
- New Color Chrome Effect
- New 4K/60P 10 bit recording
- Weather resistant structure
The FUJIFILM X-T3 features the new X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine, ushering in a new, fourth generation of the X Series.
The First X Series model featuring a new back-illuminated sensor
The FUJIFILM X-T3 features a newly-developed back-illuminated “X-Trans CMOS 4” sensor, the fourth generation to feature in the X Series. Boasting a resolution of 26.1MP, the sensor uses a unique color filter array, synonymous to X-Trans CMOS sensors, to control moiré and false color without the use of an optical low-pass filter. Its back-illuminated structure enhances image quality while maintaining a high S/N ratio. Furthermore, ISO160, previously available only as extended ISO, is now part of the normal ISO range, allowing you to achieve incredibly clean, noise free images.
The brain that utilizes the full potential of the X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor
The FUJIFILM X-T3 uses the X-Processor 4, an evolved version of X Series’ image processing engine that boasts advanced processing capabilities. The new processor, combined with a new algorithm, enhances the Film Simulation modes, substantially improving the camera’s ability to track moving subjects, boosts AF’s speed and accuracy, and allows for a more diverse range of video functions. It maximizes the full potential of X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor to deliver the highest performance in all aspects in the history of X Series.
The FUJIFILM X-T3 features a 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.75x. The display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and refresh rate of approx. 100 fps ensure smooth display of motions, allowing you to precisely identify subject movements and focus positions.
Large EVF means you’ll never lose sight of your subject
The FUJIFILM X-T3 features a 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.75x. The display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and refresh rate of approx. 100fps* ensure smooth display and allows you to precisely identify subject movements and focus positions.
Blackout-free high-speed continuous shooting of up to 30 fps with AF/AE tracking
Increased read speed from the sensor and the new high-speed processor have made it possible to have AF/AE-tracking, blackout-free continuous shooting of up to 30 fps** in approx. 16.6M (1.25x crop) mode using the electronic shutter, while maintaining a smooth Live View of 60fps to track your subject. The rolling shutter distortion, a typical issue for electronic shutters, has been halved compared to the previous generation.
Sports finder mode for enhanced shooting
The “Sports finder mode” makes it even easier to capture moving subjects. The new mode marks a cropped area in the viewfinder and shoots at approx. 16.6M (1.25x crop). This is particularly useful for sports and wildlife photography, as you can check the movements of a subject just outside the shooting frame and take advantage of shorter-than-usual blackout time as compared with the mechanical shutter.
** When using the electronic shutter; Up to 11fps when using the mechanical shutter
The new sensor “X-Trans CMOS 4” and new processor “X-Processor 4,” provides the highest image resolving performance, color reproducibility and fastest processing in the history of the X Series.
Film Simulation modes for a variety of color tones and gradations
The FUJIFILM X-T3 offers 16 Film Simulation modes so that you can match your true photographic intention in a similar way to how photographers used to choose purpose-specific photographic films. This unique philosophy reflects Fujifilm’s heritage and color science know-how, nurtured by over 80 years of film manufacturing.
Cutting-edge monochrome expression for the digital age
The FUJIFILM X-T3 offers the new “monochrome adjustment” function to faithfully reproduce warm and cool tones which were conventionally achieved using specific photographic papers and developers. This function, available in the standard “Monochrome” as well as the “ACROS” mode, provide smooth halftones, deep blacks, and beautiful textures to broaden the scope of monochrome expression.
Design / Operability
The FUJIFILM X-T3 inherits FUJIFILM X-T2’s popular design features, and silver color is lineup as standard. Operability and expandability has been substantially enhanced.
Color Chrome effect for high saturation subjects
This effect produces deeper colors and gradation in subjects with highly saturated colors present in vivid and shaded flowers, which are notoriously difficult to photograp
The X-Trans CMOS 4 has 2.16M phase detection pixels, more than 4 times compared to current models*4, increasing the phase detection AF area to entire frame (approx. 100%).
Fast and accurate phase detection AF across the frame The FUJIFILM X-T3’s sensor has increased the phase detection AF area to the entire frame (approx. 100%) with 2.16M phase detection pixels. The low-light AF sensitivity has also been extended from -1EV to -3EV, enabling high-speed AF in even lower light conditions, like a scene lit only with candlelight.
Enhanced AF processing for moving subject
The X-Processor 4’s high processing speed and improved phase detection algorithm means the camera refocuses (AF) and meters (AE) about 1.5 times more frequently than current models to improve autofocus even when shooting sports involving fast and erratic movements across the frame.
Substantially improved performance with face- and eye-detection AF
The performance of face-detection AF on a moving person has been doubled. The eye-detection AF works in AF-C mode, maintaining accurate focus-tracking with portraits. It focuses precisely when shooting people from the front or side.
11fps continuous shooting with camera body only
Continuous shooting of 11fps with the mechanical shutter no longer requires the optional vertical grip.
The FUJIFILM X-T3 is the world’s first*5 mirrorless digital camera capable of internal SD card recording 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit. It is also the world’s first*5 mirrorless digital camera with APS-C or larger sensor capable of 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output. Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression.
* Available at 4K/29.97P, 25P, 24P, 23.98P, and FHD/59.94P, 50P, 29.97P, 25P, 24P, 23.98P when H.265/HEVC is selected. Not compatible with H.264.
4K/60P 10bit HDMI output and internal SD card recording
The FUJIFILM X-T3 is our first model that features 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output and 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording. Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression. This enables 200Mbps bitrate recording when shooting 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit. Video compression options available are ALL-Intra* and Long GOP. When using ALL-Intra*, video is recorded at 400Mbps**.
** Available at 4K/29.97P, 25P, 24P or 23.98P
Enhanced ISO performance for a wider scope of video expressions
The introduction of a new noise reduction process and new “4K interframe NR” function have reduced noise at ISO12800 by the equivalent of approx. 2 stops. The NR process has a greater level of noise-identifying accuracy for appropriate denoising performance. The 4K interframe NR function uses differential data between adjacent frames to reduce noise even further. Furthermore, the minimum sensitivity for shooting F-Log and with the setting of DR400% footage has been extended from ISO800 to ISO640.
Further expansion of video functions with firmware update
Available at the end of 2018 via firmware update, the FUJIFILM X-T3 will support video recording in the Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG), one of the formats defined in the ITU-R BT.2100 international standards. In response to user feedback, the firmware update will also allow the FUJIFILM X-T3 to simultaneously output Film Simulation and F-Log footage, further expanding its video functions.
Greater freedom of gradations with 10bit color depth
The FUJIFILM X-T3’s 10bit color depth has 64 times the color information versus an 8bit depth system. With the wide dynamic range of 400% (approx. 12 stops), it enables gradation-rich video recording when applying “ETERNA”, characterized by subdued color and rich shadow tones, or “F-Log,” which is a gamma curve option with an even wider dynamic range.
Simultaneous output of 4K HDMI and internal SD card recording
The FUJIFILM X-T3 supports 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output and 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording simultaneously. This allows you to take backup video or conduct 4K/60P internal SD card recording while monitoring 4K/60P footage. Also, the sensor’s read speed is about 1.5 times faster than current models, which enables fast 17msec reading of 4K/60P video. The rolling shutter distortion has been reduced for even smoother filming of fast-moving subjects.
Requires an SD card with the video speed class of V60 or above to record at the bitrate of 400Mbps
MKX cinema lenses for dramatically improving the quality of video footage
Award-winning FUJINON cinema lenses are now also available with the X Mount, offering edge-to-edge sharpness and excellent portability. Cine lenses suppress focus shift while zooming and reduce lens breathing during focusing, something photographic lenses do not. Furthermore, the MKX lenses feature three manual rings for precise adjustments of focus, zoom and aperture, allowing for comfortable functionality and operation.
*4 Codec and bit rate will be changed depends on the recorder.
Design inherits FUJIFILM X-T2’s philosophy
The FUJIFILM X-T3 inherits FUJIFILM X-T2’s popular design features such as the positioning of dials on the top panel, central viewfinder style for added sense of stability, and excellent grip design for comfort.
Silver as standard color
The silver color is lineup as standard, which features more classical tone compared with graphite silver, limited edition for previous models. Its styling that reminds you of traditional film cameras is combined with outstanding practicality, making it photographic equipment that is a pleasure to own for many years to come.
Lockable EVF’s diopter adjustment dial
EVF’s diopter adjustment is lockable achieved by pulling out and rotating a diopter knob, so as to prevent unintended adjustments while carrying the camera.
Touchscreen panel tilts in 3 directions
The FUJIFILM X-T3 uses a touchscreen panel with higher contrast, wider viewing angle and better operability than those in previous models to enable intuitive operation.
Improved dials and buttons
The FUJIFILM X-T3 inherits FUJIFILM X-H1’s features such as large top-panel dials / rear-panel buttons and comfortable clicking touch of front and rear command dials.
Terminal with high expandability
A headphone jack is provided on the camera body so that all accessories required for video recording, such as microphone and HDMI devices can be centrally connected to the body for added mobility in videography.
Also, the terminal cover is removable, and USB terminal supports USB-Type C (USB3.1 Gen1) specification.
The FUJIFILM X-T3 has advanced features to support professional workflow from tethered shooting to RAW development not only with FUJIFILM software but also the software you are already familiar with.
By installing compatible software on your computer, it is possible to build an all-in-one workflow for things like “tethered shooting - checking the image - RAW development preview - RAW development”. In addition to FUJIFILM’s own software, you can use software that you are already familiar with. You can carry out tethered shooting by connecting the FUJIFILM X-T3 via USB cable or Wi-Fi connection through wireless LAN access point. Also, RAW files can be developed based on Film Simulation settings
FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO
This is unique RAW development software from FUJIFIILM. By connecting a computer installed with X RAW STUDIO and camera via USB cable, the processor in the camera can be used to process RAW files. Processing time will not be affected by any limitations of your computer, and there is no difficulty in batch processing large number of images. Since it offers an optimized environment for the X Series, you can get complete image quality includes tone, color reproduction, and Film Simulations.
The FUJIFILM X-T3 can be constantly paired to a smartphone or tablet device through Bluetooth connection** for automatic transfer of captured images.
Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD*** (30W Power Delivery Wall Charger included) and Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD (30W Power Delivery Wall Charger Bundle included)
Use “Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD” and “Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD”, which are both 30W Power Delivery Wall Charger bundle model, to significantly increase the maximum number of frames per charge and the maximum duration of video recording.
In The Box
- XF18-5mm lens
- Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- Battery charger BC-W126S
- Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Strap clip
- Protective cover
- Clip attaching tool
- Hot shoe cover
- Vertical Grip connector cover
- Connector cover (detachable)
- Sync terminal cover
- Cable protector Owner's manual
See more by FujiFilm
|Crop Factor||1.5x (APS-C)|
|Best Available Video Mode||4K UHDTV (2160)|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Weather-sealed||Splash / Dust|
|Model Name||FUJIFILM X-T3|
|Number of effective pixels||26.1 millions pixels|
|Image sensor||23.5mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter.
|Storage media||SD memory card (-2GB) / SDHC memory card (-32GB) / SDXC memory card (-512GB)
UHS-I / UHS-II / Video Speed Class V90 *1
|Number of recorded pixels||
L: (3:2) 6240 x 4160 / (16:9) 6240 x 3512 / (1:1) 4160 x 4160
|Lens mount||FUJIFILM X mount|
|Sensitivity||Standard Output Sensitivity : AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3(up to ISO12800) / ISO160 to 12800(1/3 step)
Extended output sensitivity : ISO80 /100 /125 / 25600 / 51200
|Exposure control||TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted|
|Exposure mode||P (Program AE) / A (Aperture Priority AE) / S (Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M (Manual Exposure)|
|Exposure compensation||-5.0EV - +5.0EV, 1/3EV step
(movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV)
|Image Stabilizer||Supported with OIS type lenses|
|Shutter type||Focal Plane Shutter|
|Continuous shooting||Approx. 30fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (JPEG: 60 frames Lossless compression RAW: 35 frames Uncompressed RAW: 33 frames)
Approx. 20fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (JPEG: 114 frames Lossless compression RAW: 37 frames Uncompressed RAW: 34 frames)
Approx. 10fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (JPEG: 500 frames Lossless compression RAW: 48 frames Uncompressed RAW: 39 frames)
Approx. 20fps [Only electronic shutter ] (JPEG: 79 frames Lossless compression RAW: 36 frames Uncompressed RAW: 34 frames)
Approx. 11fps (JPEG: 145 frames Lossless compression RAW: 42 frames Uncompressed RAW: 36 frames)
Approx. 8.0fps (JPEG: 200 frames Lossless compression RAW: 49 frames Uncompressed RAW: 39 frames)
Approx. 5.7fps (JPEG: endless Lossless Compression RAW: 62 frames Uncompressed RAW: 43 frames)
Pre-shot: Approx. 30fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (max. 20 frames while half press, max. 20 frames after full press, total max. 40 frames)
Pre-shot: Approx. 20fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (max. 20 frames while half press, max. 37 frames after full press, total max. 57 frames)
Pre-shot: Approx. 10fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (max. 10 frames while half press, max. 300 frames after full press, total max. 310 frames)
|Auto bracketing||AE Bracketing (Frames: -2, -3, +3, +2, ±9, ±7, ±5, ±3 Step: 1/3EV, 2/3EV, 1EV, 4/3EV?5/3EV?2EV?7/3EV?8/3EV?3EV)
Film Simulation bracketing (Any 3 types of film simulation selectable)
Dynamic Range Bracketing (100%, 200%, 400%)
ISO sensitivity Bracketing (±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV)
White Balance Bracketing (±1, ±2, ±3)
Focus Bracketing (Frames: 1-999, Step: 1-10, Interval: 0-10s)
|White balance||Automatic Scene recognition / Custom1-3 / Color temperature selection (2500K~10000K) / Preset: Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Underwater|
|Self-timer||10sec. / 2sec.|
|Interval timer shooting||Yes (Setting : Interval, Number of shots, Starting time)|
|Hot shoe||Yes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible)|
|Viewfinder||0.5 inch approx. 3.69 millions dots OLED Color Viewfinder
Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area: approx. 100%
Eyepoint: approx. 23mm (from the eyepiece lens) Diopter adjustment: -4-+2m-1 (lockable)
Magnification: 0.75x with 50mm lens (35mm equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1m-1
Diagonal angle of view: approx. 38° (Horizontal angle of view: approx. 30° )
Built-in eye sensor
|LCD monitor||3.0 inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1.04 millions dots touch screen color LCD monitor(approx. 100% coverage)|
|Film Simulation mode||16 modes (PROVIA/Standard, Velvia/Vivid, ASTIA/Soft, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg.Hi, PRO Neg.Std, Black & White, Black & White+Ye Filter, Black & White+R Filter, Black & White+G Filter, Sepia, ACROS, ACROS+Ye Filter, ACROS+R Filter, ACROS+G Filter, ETERNA/Cinema)
B & W Adjustment: -9-+9
|Grain effect||STRONG, WEAK, OFF|
|Color chrome effect||STRONG, WEAK, OFF|
|Dynamic range setting||AUTO, 100%, 200%, 400%
ISO restriction (DR100%: No limit, DR200%: ISO320 or more, DR400%: ISO640 or more)
|Advanced filter||Toy camera, Miniature, Pop color, High-key, Low-key, Dynamic tone, Soft focus, Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)|
|Power supply||NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included)
|Dimensions||132.5mm (W) x 92.8mm (H) x 58.8mm (D) (minimum depth 35.4mm)|
|Weight||Approx. 539g (including battery and SD memory card)
Approx. 489g (excluding battery and SD memory card)
|Operating Temperature||-10°C - +40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 - 80% (no condensation)|
|Starting up period||Approx 0.3sec.
|Accessories included||Li-ion battery NP-W126S
Battery charger BC-W126S
Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8
Shoulder strap, Body cap
Clip attaching tool
Hot shoe cover
Vertical Grip connector cover
Connector cover (detachable)
Sync terminal cover
Cable protector Owner's manual
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on Roberts Camera and UsedPhotoPro:
- Your order of NEW products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price.
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges.
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge.
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping.
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping.
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
International shipments with Roberts Camera and UsedPhotoPro
We will not declare any package as a "Gift" and we will declare the exact selling price on the customs documents as required by law.
If you choose International First Class Mail, this method is not trackable and can take up to 60 days for delivery in some countries.
For faster delivery times, please select International Priority Mail or International Express Mail.
Once your package leaves the USA, the package cannot be tracked until the receiving country's post office scans the package and updates the status.
Shipping information for products on Roberts Place:
- Your order of NEW products on robertsplace.co will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large speaker systems) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur additional shipping and handling charges.
- *Any shipment under $500 that requires freight (LTL) delivery service will incur a flat $100 shipping charge. Freight/LTL shipments are only available for the contiguous 48 states.
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico do not qualify for our free shipping promotions and will be charged the cost for shipping and handling.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge.
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
International shipments with Roberts Place:
- Products purchased on robertsplace.co are not eligible for international shipping.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift cards are sent via electronic delivery only, and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Roberts Camera order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
- UsedPhotoPro order cut-off times:
- Order posted after these cut-offs on Friday will ship the next business weekday.
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesDo not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards until you have read this information completely and understand how it will effect your return!
Roberts Camera and UsedPhotoProIf your item was purchased on robertsplace.co, please see below for separate return policy information
At Roberts Camera and UsedPhotoPro we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Roberts and UsedPhotoPro reserve the right to charge a 10%-20% restocking fee for any item being returned to us for any reason other than manufacturer or product defect. This restocking fee will not be applied in most instances, but may be applied at our discretion in the event of frequent and excessive returns or other activity that does not comply with our business practices.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
- If an item is returned to Roberts due to a product defect or a Roberts' error, Roberts will cover the cost of the return shipping. If you are returning your product due to a customer error (i.e. you ordered an item not compatible with your gear) or you decide you do not want the item after all, you will be responsible for the cost of the return shipping to Roberts. This shipping cost will be deducted from your return credit.
Roberts Place Return Policy
When purchasing an item on robertsplace.co we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 30 day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within thirty (30) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- All items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 30 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced.
- After 30 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts Place as new stock.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or [email protected] to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or [email protected] to process your return
- If your product was purchased on robertsplace.co, please contact us at 317-426-0561 or via [email protected]
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please initiate a return request from your order in your Amazon account history. Returns may not be initiated outside of Amazon for orders placed via Amazon.com.
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts Camera, UsedPhotoPro, and Roberts Place appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.