Questions? Email us at email@example.com
This DVD uses the same material as our original 580 EX/430 EX DVD. Demonstrations of Speedlite operations have been updated to show the 580EX II/430EX II models.
Your new EX II Speedlite from Canon can be the most powerful accessory in your camera bag! Understanding how the Speedlite controls work is important, and this DVD takes you through its operations, step by step. Your host, Tim Mantoani, demonstrates these fabulous flash units in a series of real world examples. Whether you use one Speedlite or a hundred, his approach will help you create the best photograph possible.
- Flash exposure compensation
- The flash as key or fill light
- FP or high speed sync operation
- Slow sync demystified
- Controlling hard or soft light
- Auto and manual zoom control
- Flash bracketing
- Flash exposure lock
- Controlling flash from the camera
- Manual mode and exposure compensation
- Wireless operation
- A:B and C groups: why and how
- Group ratios
- Getting the flash off the camera
- First and second curtain sync
- Stroboscopic mode
- And much more!
This DVD picks up where the manual leaves off, helping you to integrate flash photography into your image-making arsenal.
Tim Mantoani has been a professional photographer for over twenty years. Shooting everything from professional athletes and celebrities to fashion and products, his work has appeared in numerous national ad campaigns and magazines.