- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Monster Cable Ultra Series THX 1000 Component Video Cables (4 Ft)
When You're Serious About Home Theatre You Need the Highest Performance Cable
Serious home theatre isn't just about watching movies-it's about experiencing them. Achieving the best possible picture and sound means using the most advanced, highest definition cable. For Monster Cable, that meant making our best even better. The main criteria was performance - to create the world's highest quality, most advanced line of home theatre cable. So, Monster joined forces with THX, the leader in audio/video quality assurance programs for select movie theatres, home theatre components, and DVDs. And a new breed of ultra performance home theatre cable was born.
Get Into the Action with Monster HDTV
Ordinary cables can?t handle the high bandwidth of HDTV without downgrading it or losing some of the depth and vividness. Monster THX® Ultra 1000 Component Video Cable delivers every nuance and high-def detail without signal loss, so you can be assured that you?re getting all the HDTV performance you paid for.
Choosing the Right Video Connection
Although Component Video is the highest quality video connection available, not all TVs have Component Video inputs. If your TV doesn't, then use S-Video, the next best thing. Remember, S-Video cable doesn't come with the TV.
Introducing Monster Ultra Series THX-Certified Ultra Component Video
Monster's Ultra Series Component Video is the most advanced cable of its kind, outperforming high quality S-Video. The video signal is seperated into three precision channels of video information for enhanced richness and color accuracy that's second to none.
Monster's advanced video technologies including nitrogen gas-injected dielectric insulation and silver content solder connections work together to deliver the clearest, sharpest, picture possible with maximum color saturation and ultra-low attenuation. So, whether you're watching your favorite DVD or enjoying a TV program in High Definition, Monster's Ultra Component Video will deliver the sharpest, most detailed picture with vibrant natural color.
- Uses three cables to send color and luminance signals separately for a sharper picture.
- Easy to identify color-coded bands for simple, error-free hookup.
- High-density double shielding for maximum rejection of RFI and EMI.
- 24k gold contacts for optimum signal transfer and corrosion resistance.
- Convenient cable organizer keeps cables tangle-free.