- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the TEAC TN-300 Turntable (Black)
- Authentic belt-drive turntable
- Cabinet with glossy piano finish
- Manual arm lifter for analog playback
- Static balance straight type tone arm
- Anti-skating system prevents tracking errors
- USB digital output for transferring music from vinyl to Mac or PC
- Built-in phono equalizer amplifier for MM type cartridge (Line/Phono output switchable)
- 2-speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
- Audio-Technica made MM (VM) type cartridge (audio-technica AT95E) included
- Corrosion resistant gold plated terminals
Hold your breath. Drop the needle. Enjoy analog as it’s meant to be heard.
The TN-300 belt-drive analog turntable is housed in a stylish chassis, containing an MM Phono equalizer amplifier with USB output. Both Phono and Line outputs are supplied, which allows you to play vinyl into powered speakers or a stereo without a Phono input. Transfer music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC using the USB digital output. CD quality digital archiving via USB preserves your vinyl collectionfor use on a smartphone or Digital Audio Player.
With the included audio-technica AT95E VM cartridge, the TN-300 sounds great right out of the box. An aluminum, die-cast, High inertia platter is also included. The TN-300 is the perfect turntable for any music lover from first time users to audiophiles, with high-quality sound and sturdy yet stylish design.
Authentic belt-drive turntable
The high inertia Aluminum die-cast platter is driven by a high torque DC motor with durable Neoprene® rubber which achieves a stable rotation. The high accuracy of the spindle is maintained by the polished Stainless steel Spindle and the highly durable bronze spindle holder.
Luxury and authentic external design
he heavy MDF cabinet which can minimize the unfavorable resonance, with its multi-layered coating and glossy finish give a sophisticated polish to a durable exterior.
MM type cartridge phono equalizer amplifier
Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier. The TN-300 supports both phono and line output that allows you to play vinyl with or without phono equalizer.
Built-in USB Digital Output and Analog Phono/Line Output
The TI-made A/D converter allows you to transfer music via USB to your PC and digitize your vinyl collection. You can protect your vinyl records from damage caused by playback, whilst enjoying the quality of vinyl via your digital audio player. A pair of gold-plated RCA connectors are employed for conventional way of connections with either Line or Phono input of your amplifier.
Corrosion resistant gold plated terminals
The Gold-plated terminals prevent oxidation of the head shell connectors. When replaced frequently the head shell also prevents oxidation of the terminal.
Static balanced straight type tone arm
A straight tone arm has been used for high tracking accuracy. The anti-skating mechanism ensures accurate tracking of phonograph records.
2-speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
The TN-300 can play both LP and EP records. The Manual arm lifter ensures seamless analog playback.
Audio-technica MM（VM）type phonograph cartridge AT95E
The TN-300 comes with an audio-technica VM type cartridge with a reputation for highly accurate reading. As soon as you set up the TN-300, you can enjoy the high quality sound with outstanding clarity and detail.
In The Box
- TEAC TN-300 Turntable
- Rubber Sheet
- EP Adapter
- Counter Weight
- Head-shell (audio-technica AT95E)
- Dust Cover
- Rubber Feet fro Dust Cover x2
- Hinge x2
- RCA Audio Cable
- AC Adapter (GPE053A-120050-Z)
- Owner's Manual (including Warranty Card)
See more by TEAC
|Speed||33 1/3, 45 RPM|
MM cartridge (replaceable)
Made in Japan
|Arm return||Manual, with lifter|
|Cabinet||Wood, glossy finish|