- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the D&K Superstick Mounting and Laminating Pouch 9" x 11.5" / 50 Matte - Co
SuperStick brand film is an advanced film offered by D&K Group, Inc. It is the preferred choice on new printing technologies and simplifies your decision by offering optimal adhesion to most hard to stick to substrates.
- Superior Adhesion - SuperStick will adhere to and enhance Xerox, Canon and most other hard to stick to ink jet and digital output.
- Operator Friendly - SuperStick laminates with exceptional ease and minimal tension and pressure adjustments required at temperatures between 185°F and 200°F for Low Melt, 230°F and 270°F for Polyester, and 250°F and 290°F for Nylons.
- Color Enhancement - SuperStick wets out smoother and clearer, improving the overall appearance and clarity of the print.
- Cost Effective - Reduces your total cost to produce, i.e. less scrap.
- Innovation - SuperStick is the ultimate choice for laminating digital printing technology.
- Low Cost Alternative to PSA?s - If you're using a PSA because thermal films won?t work, SuperStick is the answer.
- Trade Lam
- Floor Graphics
- RC Paper