- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Epson Stylus Pro 7900 HDR Printer
Free shipping does not include lift gate, box truck, or inside delivery. If you need any of these services, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 during our business hours.
Our Next Generation
For more than a decade, Epson has set the standard by which all other photographic printing technologies are judged. So, when we decided to develop an entirely new generation of photographic printing technology, the significance of this effort inspired our engineers to rethink everything.
High-Precision Ten-Channel Epson MicroPiezo TFP Print Head
- Thin Film Piezo (TFP) print head design capable of handling ten separate ink channels
- One-inch wide high-performance print head with 360 nozzles per channel
- Auto-sharing black ink channel technology
- Low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement
- All-new ink repelling coating to dramatically reduce nozzle clogging
- Produces variable-sized droplets as small as 3.5 picoliter to greatly decrease print times while optimizing photographic quality
Epson AccuPhoto HDR Screening
- Advanced ten-color screening algorithm resulting in prints with superior color and clarity
- Maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi for incredibly sharp text and line art
- Produces extremely fine blends and photographic transitions
- Extremely accurate highlight-to-shadow details
- No visible photographic graininess due to the printing process*
- Ensures consistent color balance regardless of the viewing light source
- When combined with the precise dot placement accuracy of the Epson MicroPiezo TFP print head, overall photographic print quality is dramatically improved
- Photographic graininess could still be visible if present in the actual file being printed
Epson PreciseColor Manufacturing
In order to ensure consistent printing between multiple Stylus Pro printers of the same model, Epson has refined the manufacturing process to include colorimetric calibration. Eliminating the need for internal calibration devices, this system evaluates and adjusts each printer's performance at the manufacturing stage, ensuring consistent color output from printer to printer and print to print.
Automatic Print Head Alignment
- Built-in sensor performs highly precise alignments of all color channels
- Aligns both single and bi-directional print modes
Next Generation Ten-Color Pigment-Based Ink System
- Unique High Dynamic Range (HDR) pigments for an extremely wide color gamut
- Ten-color printing system including all-new orange and green inks
- Designed to work with Epson AccuPhoto HDR screening technology
- Professional print permanence ratings
- Outstanding short-term color stability for mission critical proofing applications
- Improved Microcrystal Encapsulation Technology for reduced gloss differential
- Improved black density up to 2.6 with an L* value ~3.0
- Dmax and L* values are based on Epson Premium Luster Photo Paper (260)
Three-Level Black Ink Technology
- Simultaneously uses Black, Light Black, and Light Light Black inks
- Significantly improves the gray balance while eliminating colorcasts
- Outstanding highlight-to-shadow grayscale accuracy for a smoother tonal range
- Virtually eliminates any bronzing of basic pigment chemistry
- Enhances the ICC profiling process for ColorSync and ICM workflows
Automatic Black Ink Mode Switching
With both Photo and Matte Black ink cartridges installed simultaneously, the Epson Stylus Pro 900 series printers automatically utilize the optimal black ink mode, delivering maximum black density for the chosen media. Taking advantage of the Epson MicroPiezo TFP auto-sharing black ink channel ensures a fast and efficient switch. And to further reduce switching errors, the user confirms the switching process from the front control panel.
The standard Photo Black ink mode can be used for any media type with professional results. However, for certain Epson media types such as Velvet Fine Art, Enhanced Matte, and UltraSmooth Fine Art, using the optional Matte Black ink mode instead, will dramatically increase your black optical density for even better print quality.
Professional Media Handling
- Compatible with virtually any media type, in roll or cut sheet, up to 24-inch wide
- Accurate loading of cut-sheet media up to 1.5mm thick posterboard
- All media is front-loaded via a unique straight-through media path
- Printer and driver based media identification and synchronization system for virtually error-free media use
- Media bin safely captures multiple prints up to 24" x 36"
Epson ePlaten Media Loading Technology
- Accurate automatic media loading, movement, and tracking
- Electronically controlled roll media rewind and take-up
- Automatic roll media rewind upon media release
Spindle-Free Roll Media Loading
- User-adjustable roll media adapters accepts either 2- or 3-inch media cores
- Simple tension lever ensures quick and secure media core loading
- Designed with Epson ePlaten Technology for highly-accurate roll media usage
- Additional media adapter pairs available as an accessory for efficient roll media switching
High Performance Rotary Cutting System
- Durable rotary cutter, designed to be virtually maintenance free
- High performance cutting speeds ? cuts 24" to 44" wide rolls in under two seconds
- Off-carriage cutting system eliminates media dust within critical components
- Capable of cutting virtually any media type, including most canvas and fine art papers
High Performance Print Engine Speeds
Utilizing our latest print head technology, the Epson Stylus Pro 900 series printers are among the fastest wide-format printers in the industry.
|PRINT MODE||16" x 20"||20" x 30"|
|Fine - 720 dpi HS*||2:53||5:03|
|SuperFine - 1440 dpi HS*||3:47||6:39|
|SuperPhoto - 2880 dpi HS*||7:14||12:52|
Epson Intelligent High-Capacity Ink System
- Pressurized ink cartridge technology ensures reliable ink delivery at all print speeds, while dramatically reducing the physical size of the ink cartridges
- Eleven individual ink cartridges; available in 150ml, 350ml, and 700ml fill capacities
- On-the-fly ink cartridge replacement for increased productivity
- Mix and match across all three ink cartridge sizes
Easy-to-Use Front Control Panel
- High-resolution 2.5" color LCD for improved viewing of printer status
- Simple button layout for all navigation and basic printer functions
Epson SpectroProofer 24"
- Optional 24-inch wide spectrophotometer developed jointly with X-Rite
- Simple installation fits cleanly into the front of the Epson Stylus Pro 7900
- Incorporates a high-performance X-Rite ILS20 spectrophotometer for extreme measurement accuracy below 0.2 dE94
- UV-cut and non-UV-cut versions available at time of purchase
- Both black or white interchangeable backing plates included
- Built-in print dryer to accelerate the dry-down and reading process
- When driven by the latest software RIP front-ends, Epson SpectroProofer can automate virtually any color management process in your workflow
- Standard connectivity includes one USB 2.0 and one 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port
- Professional Epson Photographic Drivers for Macintosh and Windows
- Fully supported by most leading third party RIPs and workflows
- Advanced web-based printer information and management system
- Automatically tracks consumables usage and print job information regardless of location
- Provides real-time cost-per-print estimates and print-job-run information
- Create various reports using actual print job information
- Provides remote printer monitoring and alert capability
- Secure information management using the latest encryption technologies
- True web-based fleet-wide printer management via secure web-based account
- Fees may apply. Visit www.myepsonprinter.com for details.
World Class Service and Support
- Includes one year of limited coverage under the Epson PreferredSM Protection Plan with toll-free telephone support available Monday through Friday and usually next-business-day on-site service
- Optional one- or two-year Epson Preferred Plus service plans available
|Nozzle Configuration||Color and Monochrome 360 nozzles x 10|
|Printer Language/Drivers||Epson ESC/P3 raster photographic drivers standard Supported by most leading, third-party RIPs and workflows|
|Operating Systems Supported||
|Printer Interfaces||Includes as standard one Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible) and one Ethernet Port (10/100Base-T)|
|Line Accuracy||+ or - 0.2% of specified page length|
|Epson Intelligent Pressurized Ink Cartridge|
|Cartridge Fill Volume||150 ml, 350 ml or 700 ml Each color x 11 colors total|
|Ink Cartridge Shelf Life Recommended||2 years from printed production date or 6 months after open|
|Temperature||Operating 50° to 95°F (10° to 35°C)|
Storage -4° to 104°F (-20° to 40°C)
|Relative humidity 20 to 80%||Operating 40 to 50%|
Recommended Storage 5 to 85% (no condensation)
|Voltage||AC 110 ? 240 V|
|Frequency||50 ? 60 Hz|
|Current||1.0 A / 110-120 V|
|Safety standards||UL1950, CSA 22.2 950 FDA|
|EMI||FCC Part 15 subpart B class B, CSA C108.8 class B, AS/NZS 3548 class B|