- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Dynalite Studio 2000 w/s Flash Head
Designed to be used with a variety of reflectors for total control of lighting effects, the 4040 can also be efficiently used in all soft boxes.
Weighing in at only 3.25 lb/1.4 kg
- UV Color Corrected Flash Tube: 5400°K is perfect for critical color work. Plus, there is virtually no color shift with different power settings. Rated to 2000-watt seconds for extra long life.
- Quartz Modeling Light: 3200°K color temperature and 2000 hour rated. 150 watt in 1015 flash head, 250 watt in 2040, 4040, and 4080 flash heads, positioned to produce illumination identical to flash. User replaceable.
- Modeling Switch: Each head gives you the option of shooting with the modeling light off. (Except 1015)
- Interchangeable Reflectors: Achieve greater light control with optional reflectors, grids, snoots, etc.
- Angle Adjustment Handle: Large enough to grip, on the back of the head for one-handed adjustment convenience. (Not available on the 1015)
- Friction Control Handle: Easily set in tight spaces with ratchet handle. Reversible for left handed and right handed use. Adjusting head does not alter friction setting.
- Universal Stand Mount: 1/2" and 5/8" holes provide maximum versatility to fit all light stands.
- Accessory Mounting Ring: Integral, molded mounting ring permits quick and secure installation. Enables 360-degree rotation of most accessories and soft boxes.
- Umbrella Mount: 1/2" hole accommodates all umbrellas. Reversible thumbscrew for left handed or right handed convenience.
- LOWEL Flexi Clips: Two are provided to accept Lowel Flexi shafts, Total flags, and Total flectors for ultimate light control situations. (detail right)
- Pig Tail Power Cable: For easier head storage. Locking ring prevents accidental cable disconnects. (not available on 1015)
- Arc proof design. Cooling Fan: Blows air out of the front of the flash head for superior cooling and fills out the fabric in soft boxes for better light dispersion. (Not available on the 1015)
- Abuse Resistant Design: Power cables are arc protected. Powder epoxy coating on the flash head takes abuse and is easy to clean.