Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Designed to be used with a variety of reflectors for total control of lighting effects, the 4040 can also be efficiently used in all soft boxes.
Weighing in at only 3.25 lb/1.4 kg
- UV Color Corrected Flash Tube: 5400°K is perfect for critical color work. Plus, there is virtually no color shift with different power settings. Rated to 2000-watt seconds for extra long life.
- Quartz Modeling Light: 3200°K color temperature and 2000 hour rated. 150 watt in 1015 flash head, 250 watt in 2040, 4040, and 4080 flash heads, positioned to produce illumination identical to flash. User replaceable.
- Modeling Switch: Each head gives you the option of shooting with the modeling light off. (Except 1015)
- Interchangeable Reflectors: Achieve greater light control with optional reflectors, grids, snoots, etc.
- Angle Adjustment Handle: Large enough to grip, on the back of the head for one-handed adjustment convenience. (Not available on the 1015)
- Friction Control Handle: Easily set in tight spaces with ratchet handle. Reversible for left handed and right handed use. Adjusting head does not alter friction setting.
- Universal Stand Mount: 1/2" and 5/8" holes provide maximum versatility to fit all light stands.
- Accessory Mounting Ring: Integral, molded mounting ring permits quick and secure installation. Enables 360-degree rotation of most accessories and soft boxes.
- Umbrella Mount: 1/2" hole accommodates all umbrellas. Reversible thumbscrew for left handed or right handed convenience.
- LOWEL Flexi Clips: Two are provided to accept Lowel Flexi shafts, Total flags, and Total flectors for ultimate light control situations. (detail right)
- Pig Tail Power Cable: For easier head storage. Locking ring prevents accidental cable disconnects. (not available on 1015)
- Arc proof design. Cooling Fan: Blows air out of the front of the flash head for superior cooling and fills out the fabric in soft boxes for better light dispersion. (Not available on the 1015)
- Abuse Resistant Design: Power cables are arc protected. Powder epoxy coating on the flash head takes abuse and is easy to clean.
See more by Dynalite
|Memory Card Type||N/A|