- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Photoflex Starlite QL (Head Only)
The Starlite QL's new removeable handle makes precise softbox positioning quick and easy.
The Starlite QL's housing quickly dissipates heat, allowing set up and tear down within minutes after shooting - even if the light has been on for hours.
The revolutionary design of the Starlite lamp features a double-envelope bulb for care-free handling when cool. The inner halogen lamp is protected by a shatter resistant Pyrex® outer shell.
The Starlite QL is compact and light-weight (2.7 lbs.); perfect for location or studio work.
- Quick-Lock Mounting Design - has a spring-loaded pin to secure softbox automatically
- Continuous Light Source - what you see is what you get, no jarring flashes, power packs, capacitor, or fuses
- Special Design - made exclusively for softboxes to maximize light output
- Double-Envelope Lamp - allows you to touch with bare hands when cool
- Heat-Cooling Design - allows airflow to help keep the light head cooler than other heads
- Durable, Modular Design - allows you to position a softbox at any angle and disassemble the light compactly
- The Starlite combines superior craftmanship with cutting-edge technology
- New design allows for quick and easy set up and teardown
- 3200° Kelvin continuous lighting gives final image without the distracting flash you get from strobes.
- What you see is what you get - no jarring flashes, power packs, capacitor or fuses
- New handle allows you to position a soft box at any angle and disassemble the light compactly
- New spring-loaded, positive lock feature allows quick, easy locking to connector
- Extensive Quality Control process ensures exact tolerances and pro performance