- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Pentax smc DA * 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM [SPECIAL ORDER]
With aspherical elements, special optical-glass elements and original lens coatings, this lens is superior in terms of contrast, clarity and edge-to-edge sharpness. The 50-135mm features tightly sealed, weather-resistant and dust-resistant construction to enhance durability for use in rain or dusty conditions. A new SDM system has been incorporated for smoother, quieter autofocusing operation using a built-in supersonic motor. It also features the PENTAX-original Quick-Shift Focus System for instant switching to manual-focus operation and PENTAX-original SP (Super Protect) coating to repel dust, water and grease. SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- High performance, telephoto zoom lens
- SDM system creates smoother, quieter auto focus
- Weather resistant and dust resistant body
- Quick-shift Focus System for instant switching from auto focus to manual
- Pentax SP coating protects the exposed lens elements
- Three ED elements compensate for chromatic aberration
- Developed specifically for Pentax digital SLR's
- Focal length equivalent to 76.5mm to 207mm in the 35mm format
|Lens Mount:||PENTAX KAF2|
|Lens Construction:||18 elements in 14 groups|
|Angle of View:||31.5 - 11.9 degrees (when used with PENTAX Digital SLR camera body)|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades:||9|
|Metering System:||TTL open-aperture metering|
|Minimum Focusing Distance:||1.0m|
|Dimensions (diameter x length):||3.0" x 5.4" (76.5mm x 136mm)|
|Weight:||24.2 oz. (685g) without hood, 27.0 oz. (765g) with hood|