- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Sony SMAD-P3 MI Shoe Adapter
Completely cable-free operation, allows simple and effective shooting without the need for external cables connecting the wireless receiver to the camera.
Transfer of audio signals from the receiver to the camera through the Multi-Interface connector.
Allows for feeding power from the camera to the receiver via settings on the receiver.
Power supply automatically switches to power from the camera when batteries are not inserted in the receiver. The camera on/off switch controls the receiver’s power.
Operating the wireless receiver without batteries can reduce the weight and the “front heavy” balance of the camera.
The SMAD-P3 is applicable to XDCAM Camcorders PXW-X70, PXW-X160, PXW-X180, PXW-X200, and PXW-FS7, NXCAM models HXR-MC2500 and HXR-NX100, Handycam models FDR-AX100, NEXVG900, NEX-VG30, and interchangeable lens digital cameras Alpha 7, Alpha 99, Alpha 7R, Alpha 7s, and DSC-RX10 (as of July 2015)