- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Elinchrom Skyport Universal Speed Flash Trigger Set (Replaces EL 19360) (EL
The Universal SPEED Receiver is compatible with Classic Elinchrom units and any other flash brand. Delivered with EL - standard sync cable and 3.5 mm jack, to connect to other flash brands. The internal, rechargeable Li-Ion battery provides about 30 hours of battery operation. To maximise battery life, the Auto-Standby function activates when the unit is not used for 4 hours. The charger can be connected to the mains whilst the Universal Receiver is in operation. The status LED shows charge and operating modes.
The new ELS Transmitter Speed controls basic functions of BXRI 250/500, Ranger Quadra and D-Lite-it with the built-in ELS Receiver and Elinchrom RX units to which a Transceiver RX is attached. To control all RX functions of Style RX, Ranger RX, Ranger Quadra RX (Only Ranger Quadra RX with serial numbers from 4001 onwards) and Digital RX from a computer, the USB Transceiver RX 19354 / 19348 and the latest EL Skyport software are required. With this software, additonal features are available such as Strobing, Counter and more. The Transmitter synchronises remote flash units when each is fitted with either a ?Universal? (fitting all flash brands) or the Transceiver RX (fitting Style RX, Digital RX and Ranger RX units) or units with EL-Skyport Tranceiver built-in (BXRi 250/500 & Ranger Quadra AS). The RX Transceiver also provides control over the power and modelling lamp of all Elinchrom RX flash units, directly from the Skyport Transmitter Speed.
- LED status for EL-Skyport sync mode and battery status.
- Improved housing, battery drawer and switches.
- Improved integrated Hot-shoe with screw lock.
- Improved SYNC-socket for direct connection.
- The ?Standard? mode is fully compatible with previous EL-Skyport versions.
- The SPEED function is available for Ranger Quadra AS, BXRi 250 / 500 , D-Lite-it and all other units, when used with the Universal Speed.
- Up to 1/150s shutter speed for SLR cameras in NORMAL mode.
- Up to 1/250s shutter speed for SLR cameras in SPEED mode.
EL-Skyport Universal Receiver:
The Universal Receiver is compatible with Elinchrom and other flash brands. Delivered with one Elinchrom standard sync cable and one 3.5 mm jack. The internal, rechargeable Li-Ion battery provides about 30 hours of operation. To maximise battery life, the Auto-Standby function activates if the unit is not used for 4 hours. The Charger can be connected to the mains whilst the Universal Receiver is in operation. The status LED shows charge and operating modes.
- Camera triggering using the synch socket (requires special camera sync cables).
- Up to 60 m range indoors for STANDARD mode and up to 40 m in SPEED mode
- Up to 120 m range outdoors for STANDARD mode and up to 70 m in SPEED mode.
- The Li-Ion battery recharges in approx. 3 hours.
- Interference free operation with 40 Bit security.
- Internal rechargeable battery lasts up to 30 hours.
- Switch to select 8 Frequency Channels; for example between separate working areas.
- Switch to select 4 Workgroups; adjusting and synchronising individual units or groups.
- 1x EL19351 Transmitter including battery and spare battery drawer
- 1x EL19352 Universal Receiver including mains charger
- Lighting setups can be edited and used over and over
- 1x EL11120 Sync cable, 20cm, 2.5mm jack / camera x-sync (for transmitter on non-hotshoe cameras)
- 1x EL11122 Sync cable, 40cm, 3.5mm jack / 3.5mm jack (receiver to flash)
- 1x EL11123 Sync cable, 40cm, 3.5mm jack / Elinchrom screw-in sync (receiver to Elinchrom flash)
-OVERSIZED- Not included in free shipping.
Ships freight. For shipping estimates call 1.800.726.5544.