- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Elinchrom Skyport SPEED Transmitter (EL 19350)
To control all RX functions of Style RX, Ranger RX, Ranger Quadra RX (only Ranger Quadra RX with serial numbers from 4001 onwards) and Digital RX from a computer, the USB Transceiver RX 19354/19348 (not included) and the latest EL Skyport software (not included) are required. With this software, additional features are available such as Strobing, Counter and more.
The Skyport remote control system works at distances up to 196' (60 m) indoors; up to 393' (120 m) outdoors, and up to 1/250s shutter speed. It can control flashes in 4 selectable workgroups, and there are 8 frequency channels. With 40-bit security, you get interference-free operation.
The Transmitter synchronizes remote flash units when each is fitted with either a "Universal" receiver (not included) that fits all flash brands or the Transceiver RX (not included) fitting Style RX, Digital RX and Ranger RX units or units with EL-Skyport Transceiver built-in (BXRi 250/500 & Ranger Quadra AS). The RX Transceiver also provides control over the power and modeling lamp of all Elinchrom RX flash units, directly from the Skyport Transmitter Speed. This transmitter uses a 3V lithium battery (CR2430).
- SLR Camera Sync speeds: SPEED mode up to 1/250 s, STANDARD mode 1/160 - 1/200 s
- 5 selectable trigger modes, (4 Groups + All)
- 8 frequency channels
- 40 Bit security encryption
- Up to 60 m range indoors for STANDARD mode and up to 40 m in SPEED mode
- Up to 120 m range outdoors for STANDARD mode and up to 60 m in SPEED mode.
- Battery life up to 6 Months - over 30?000 flashes
- Test trigger button and feature button.
- Integrated Hot-shoe (middle contact) improved
- RX-feature buttons (Remote Control)
- Two flash modes, standard and speed.
- SYNC-socket for direct connection improved
- The "Standard" mode is fully compatible with previous EL-Skyport versions
- The SPEED function is available for Ranger Quadra AS, BXRi 250/500 and D-Lite-it and all other units, when used with the Universal Speed
- Status LED for EL-Skyport mode and battery status
- Improved housing, battery drawer and switches
- New hotshoe with screw-lock
- New extra features; configure EL-Skyport with the new EL-Skyport PC/MAC software 3.0 (not included)
-OVERSIZED- Not included in free shipping.
Ships freight. For shipping estimates call 1.800.726.5544.