- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Photoflex SilverDome nxt (Extra Large)
The Extra Large SilverDome is 54" x 72".
Made from heat-resistant Brimstone fabric. Silver interior ensures maximum light output.
Connector required, sold separately.
- The SilverDome is designed for hot lights and can be used with the Photoflex Starlite and other manufacturers' lighting heads by using a Photoflex FV Connector.
- The SilverDome can also be used for strobe lights by using a Photoflex Strobe Connector.
- The inner baffle eliminates hot spots. (Not available in XSmall and Small.)
- The front diffusion face and inner baffle are removable to accommodate lighting from high-contrast to very soft.
- QRC (Quick Release Corners) make set-up and break-down quick and easy (Medium, Large, and XLarge only).
- Aluminum-tipped steel support rods offer strength and durability. (XLarge SilverDome has shock-corded, high-quality arrow shaft aluminum rods)
|Maximum Wattage||4000 watts|