Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Although identical in size to todays standard SD card, the new SDHC cards are designed differently and are only recognized by SDHC host devices. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.).
For added reliability and durability, our solid-state SDHC memory cards are built of nonvolatile memory components and have no moving parts that could wear out or break. All cards are 100-percent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty? and free live technical support.
- Capacity* ? 4GB, 8GB, 16GB**, 32GB**
- Dimensions ? 0.94" x 1.26" x 0.08" (24mm X 32mm X 2.1mm)
- Weight ? 0.09 ozs (2.5 g)
- High-Speed Class Rating ? Class 2: 2 MB/sec minimum data transfer rate
- Class 4: 4 MB/sec minimum data transfer rate
- Class 6: 6 MB/sec minimum data transfer rate
- Operating Temperature ? -13º F to 185º F (-25º C to 85 º C)
- Storage Temperature ? -40º F to 185º F (-40º C to 85º C)
- Voltage ? 3.3v
- Compliant ? with the SD Card Association card 2.00 specification
- Secure ? built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible ? with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- File Format ? FAT 32
- Reliable ? lifetime warranty?
- Simple ? as easy as plug-and-play
See more by Kingston Technology
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|