Questions? Email us at email@example.com
- Unique performance and compactness for extraordinary applications
- 1” (1.0-type) Stacked Exmor RS™ CMOS Sensor with DRAM chip
- 24mm1 F4 ZEISS® Tessar T* lens delivers high-resolution images
- Matchbox sized durable duralumin, water2/shock3/crush4 proof body
- Wireless or Wired multi camera control for multi-view applications
- 15.3MP5 RAW up to 16fps6 continuous shooting
- Anti-distortion shutter up to 1/32,000 sec minimizes rolling shutter
- Full 1080/60p HD, 720/120p HD and 4K (3840x2160) via HDMI Output
- High frame rate up to 40x Super Slow motion7 recording
- Advanced video features incl. Time code, Picture Profile, S-Log2
Boundless capability contained within a strong, waterproof, miniature body.
A creative tool from every angle
Miniature dimensions and all-around versatility maximize your freedom to take and use the RX0 effortlessly anywhere in creative ways — even with other RX0 cameras spread around to shoot from various perspectives. Respective optical axes of multiple RX0 cameras used together can be properly aligned for flexible setups, thanks to the cameras’ minimal symmetric design. On its own or as part of a full-scale multi-camera system, the RX0 can extend imaginations and open eyes to unprecedented recording possibilities.
24mm1 F4 ZEISS® Tessar T* lens
The 24mm1 F4 ZEISS® Tessar T* lens delivers high-resolution images with less image distortion in peripheral areas, despite its wide-angle lens design. Employing 6 elements in 6 groups including 6 aspheric elements - this ZEISS® lens intensifies recordings’ contrast and sharpness. Furthermore, you can capture improved images and suppress occurrence of ghosts and flare by using an optional hood8.
1” Stacked back illuminated Exmor RS™ CMOS Sensor
This large 1” (1.0-type) stacked back illuminated Exmor RS® image sensor with DRAM chip not only enhances efficiency and speed of A/D conversion through its stacked structure with more circuit sections; it also realizes super-fast readout speed - thanks to a DRAM chip integrated into the sensor structure. Additionally, the back illumination technology increases light collection efficiency and reduce noise in shots taken at up to ISO 12,800.
BIONZ X® image processor
The RX0’s premium lens and sensor are complimented by the high-speed Sony BIONZ X® image processing engine that powers conversion of light captured by the sensor, rendering photos and movies with natural details, realism, richer tonal gradations and low noise.
Robust, mobile design for extended shooting
The RX0’s extra rigid super duralumin body and ultra-compact dimensions make great shots easier to take even in the toughest situations. Waterproof2 down to 33 ft (10m) without underwater housing and shockproof3 to impact of drops to the ground from heights up to 6.5 ft. (2m), the highly reliable, robust RX0 is also crushproof4 under weights up to 200kgf / 440 lbf / 2000N.
Super Slow Motion7
Super slow motion7 at frame rates of up to 960/1000fps is available to transform even the most mundane moment into something spectacular. Slow motion shooting at 480/500fps and 240/250fps maintains fine images at nearly HD quality with the choice of Quality Priority mode. End trigger mode lets you capture the decisive moment in super slow motion starting from two or four seconds before the REC button is pressed.
Advanced video features
Desirable filmic looks are available with Picture Profiles which determine the character of movies by changing basic parameters like chromogenic effects and gradation adjustment. S-Log2 is a proprietary gamma setting from Sony that is invaluable for professionals seeking post-production flexibility, and extends the dynamic range of recording to reduce occurrence of blown-out highlights and black crush. Time code is also included which greatly aids in synchronizing cameras in multi-camera shooting
Up to 16fps6 continuous shooting
Despite its 15.3MP5 high pixel count, the super-high-speed image sensor boosts readout speed to the extent that the camera can achieve continuous shooting up to 16fps6. This lets you capture moments of fleeting beauty or facial expressions in an instant.
Anti-distortion shutter of up to 1/32000 sec.
Thanks to the Exmor RS® sensor’s extremely fast readout, the anti-distortion shutter is capable of speeds up to 1/32000 sec. which minimizes image distortion caused by the rolling shutter phenomenon that can otherwise distort shots of swiftly moving subjects.
Internal HD ith 4k via HDMI output
The RX0 can capture Full 1080 up to 60p and 720 up to 120p internally while 4K (3840x2160) is supported via HDMI Output. For production flexibility, you can use Clean HDMI output to record uncompressed video to an external recorder in your choice of formats and bitrates, including un-compressed 4K (3840x2160) movie. You also enjoy full pixel readout from the Exmor RS® sensor delivering stunning high-precision 4K images with suppressed moiré and jaggies without pixel binning or line skipping. Video recording is not limited to 30 minutes like other compact cameras.
Wireless multi-control function
Thanks to built-in Wi-Fi, up to five cameras can be remotely controlled from a smartphone or tablet. Simply download free PlayMemories Mobile9 app to your mobile device for remote control of camera shutter release, movie recording start/stop, and instant receiving of captured footage. Bluetooth is also available and allows remote power on/off operation from your mobile device. Wireless control of more than five cameras through an access point and wired Ethernet control of multiple cameras is under development.
Easy exposure and drive mode control
Select the best mode for your creative needs with exposure modes that include: Program Auto, Manual Exposure, MR (Memory Recall), Movie Mode (Intelligent Auto), Movie Mode (Program Auto), Movie Mode (Manual Exposure), HFR Mode (Program Auto, Manual Exposure), Intelligent Auto, Superior Auto as well as and drive modes that include: Single, Continuous shooting, Speed priority continuous shooting, Self-timer, Self-timer (cont.), Cont.-bracketing*, Single-bracketing*, White balance bracketing*, DRO bracketing* (*self-timer is available).
Various accessories for diverse use
The RX0 is minimal in physical dimensions and design, yet so tremendously versatile that it is wonderfully ingenious in every sense. Yet, the more accessories and other cameras you use it with, the more you can appreciate how thoughtfully every aspect of such a multi-camera system is integrated to accommodate a range of shooting needs and creative ambitions.
For movie shooting, you can choose MF (manual focus) or PF (preset focus) mode. If you select PF mode, the RX0 automatically focuses on a subject in the range farther than approx. 3’ (1m). Also, while the RX0 is in PF mode, if you activate “NEAR” focusing range, the camera automatically focuses on a nearby subject (within approx. 3’ (1m) range).
MF Assist and Peaking functions refine focus
To help you fine-tune focus, Manual Focus (MF) Assist magnifies the area you are focusing on to enable more precise adjustment, while Peaking highlights the sharpest or most in-focus area with your choice of color to help determine whether further focusing adjustment is required.
LCD monitor and intuitive interface
The LCD monitor on the back of the compact body lets you easily check settings, angles and composition for shooting, and check images after they are recorded. Operation is intuitive, thanks to the clear, sensible operation menu scheme that this camera shares with RX series cameras.
Custom key creative convenience
You can program preferred frequently used functions on your choice of buttons to best adapt the camera to your shooting style. You’ll gain prompt, handy fingertip access to your selection of such settings, for faster, more intuitive camera operation.
Picture Effect for advanced image processing
Create personalized art by applying your choice of Picture Effect modes that adjust camera parameters and apply advanced image processing with real-time previews for most effects. You can choose from 12 modes, including Pop Color, Posterization, and Retro Photo.
Bring out the character of your scene with any of 13 Creative Style settings. The camera adjusts color and other parameters of movie and still images while letting you manually fine-tune the contrast, saturation, and sharpness to achieve the look you desire. Saturation settings are not available when B/W or Sepia mode is selected.
Footnotes:1 35mm equivalent
2 Waterproof down to 33 ft (10m) without underwater housing. The minimum focusing distance increases underwater, causing angle of view to narrow.
3 When dropped onto plywood that is 5cm/2 in. thick from heights up to 6.5ft. Conforms to MIL-STD-810G 516.7 shock test (U.S. Military Standard).
4 No guarantee is made regarding damage to, malfunction of, or waterproof/dustproof/shockproof/crushproof performance of this camera, depending on conditions and circumstances of use.
5 Approximate effective megapixels
6 In Speed Priority Continuous mode. Focus and exposure settings fixed at first shot
7 Up to 960fps NTSC / 1000fps PAL super slow motion can be recorded. Sound cannot be recorded when shooting slow motion. A Class 10 or higher SDXC or SDHC memory card is required. NTSC/PAL mode is switchable through its menu. Image quality approaches Full HD quality at 240fps NTSC / 250fps PAL in Quality Priority mode.
8 Supplied as a part of VFA-305R1 Filter Adaptor Kit.
9 Ver. 6.1 or later is required.
In The Box
- Sony RX0
- Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BJ1
- AC Adapter AC-UUD12
- Micro USB cable
- Wrist Strap
- Memory card protector
- Instruction Manual
See more by Sony
|Best Available Video Mode||4K UHDTV (2160)|
|Memory Card Type||microSD|
|SENSOR TYPE||1.0-type (13.2mm x 8.8mm) Exmor RS™ CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2|
|NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE||15.3MP|
|NUMBER OF PIXELS (TOTAL)||Approx. 21.0 Megapixels|
|LENS TYPE||ZEISS Tessar T* Lens, 6 elements in 6 groups (6 aspheric elements)|
|F-NUMBER (MAXIMUM APERTURE)||F4.0 (Fixed)|
|FOCAL LENGTH (F=)||f=7.7mm;Still Image3:2 f=24mm;Still Image4:3 f=26mm;Still Image16:9 f=25.2mm;Still Image1:1 f=30.7mm|
|FOCUS RANGE (FROM THE FRONT OF THE LENS)||Approx. 50cm (1.7 ft.) to Infinity|
|CLEAR IMAGE ZOOM (STILL IMAGE||-|
|CLEAR IMAGE ZOOM (MOVIE)||-|
|SCREEN TYPE||3.8cm(1.5type)(4:3) / 230,400 dots / Clear Photo / TFT LCD|
|BRIGHTNESS CONTROL||Manual(5 steps) / Sunny Weather|
|MS ASSIST MAGNIFICATION||8.6x|
|SCREEN TYPE/NUMBER OF DOTS||-|
|IMAGE PROCESSING ENGINE||Yes (BIONZ X™)|
|FOCUS MODE||Single-shot AF;Preset Focus;Manual Focus|
|FOCUS AREA||Wide (25 points(contrast-detection AF));Center;Flexible Spot (S/M/L);Expanded Flexible Spot|
|LIGHT METERING MODE||Multi Pattern; Center Weighted; Spot|
|EXPOSURE COMPENSATION||+/- 3.0EV, 1/3EV step|
|ISO SENSITIVITY (STILL IMAGE)(RECOMMENDED EXPOSURE INDEX)||Auto(ISO125-12800, selectable with upper / lower limit),125 / 160 / 200 / 250 / 320 / 400 / 500 / 640 / 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1600 / 2000 / 2500 / 3200 / 4000 / 5000 / 6400 / 8000 / 10000 / 12800 (Extendable to ISO80/100),Multi-Frame NR:Auto(ISO125-12800), 200/400/800/1600/3200/6400/12800/256002|
|ISO SENSITIVITY (MOVIE)||Auto:(ISO125Level-ISO12800Level, selectable with upper / lower limit), 125 / 160 / 200 / 250 / 320 / 400 / 500 / 640 / 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1600 / 2000 / 2500 / 3200 / 4000 / 5000 / 6400 / 8000 / 10000 / 12800|
|MINIMUM ILLUMINATION (MOVIE)||Auto:6lux(Shutter Speed 1/30")|
|WHITE BALANCE MODES||Auto; Daylight; Shade; Cloudy; Incandescent; Fluor.: Warm White; Fluor.: Cool White; Fluor.: Day White; Fluor.: Daylight;Underwater Auto;C.Temp./Filter;Custom|
|WB MICRO ADJUSTMENT||YesG7 to M7,57-stepA7 to B7,29-step|
|ELECTRONIC SHUTTER||iAuto(1/4" - 1/32000) / Program Auto(1/4" - 1/32000) / Manual(1/4" - 1/32000)|
|SHOOTING MODE||Program Auto;Manual Exposure;MR(Memory Recall) [body 3 sets / memory card 4 sets];Movie Mode(Intelligent Auto);Movie Mode(Program Auto);Movie Mode(Manual Exposure);HFR Mode(Program Auto, Manual Exposure);Intelligent Auto;Superior Auto|
|CONTINUOUS SHOOTING SPEED (MAXIMUM) (WITH MAX. RECORDING PIXELS)||Speed Priority Continuous Shooting: approx. 16fps, Continuous Shooting: approx. 5.5 fps3 4|
|SELF-TIMER||10 s / 5 s / 2 s / 3 or 5 consecutive shots with 10 s 5 s or 2 s delay selectable/Bracketing shots with 10 s 5 s or 2 s delay selectable|
|DRIVE MODES||Single;Continuous shooting;Speed priority continuous shooting;Self-timer;Self-timer(cont.);Cont.-bracketing5;Single-bracketing5;White balance bracketing5;DRO bracketing5|
|PICTURE EFFECT||Still Image:Pop Color;Posterization;Retro Photo;Soft High-key;Partial Color;High Contrast Mono.;Soft Focus;HDR Painting;Richtone Monochrome;Miniature;Watercolor;Illustration;Movie:Pop Color;Posterization;Retro Photo;Soft High-key;Partial Color;High Contrast Mono.|
|CREATIVE STYLE||Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box|
|PICTURE PROFILE||Off/PP1-PP7(Black Level, Gamma(Movie, Still, Cine1-2, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2), Black Gamma, Knee, Color Mode, Saturation, Color Phase, Color Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset)|
|FOCUS TYPE||Contrast-detection AF|
|NUMBER OF RECOGNIZED SCENES||Still Image: Superior Auto: 10 / iAuto: 10;10|
|COMPATIBLE RECORDING MEDIA||Memory Stick Micro6;Memory Stick Micro (Mark2)6;microSD Memory Card6;microSDHC Memory Card6;microSDXC Memory Card6|
|RECORDING FORMAT||Still Image:JPEG(DCF Ver.2.0,Exif Ver.2.31,MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format);XAVC S;AVCHD format Ver.2.0 compatible;MP4|
|RECORDING FORMAT (MOVIE AUDIO)||XAVC S:LPCM 2ch;AVCHD:Dolby® Digital(AC-3) 2ch(Dolby® Digital Stereo Creator);MP4:MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch|
|COLOR SPACE (STILL)||sRGB, Adobe® RGB|
|STILL IMAGE NUMBER OF RECORDED PIXELS (IMAGE SIZE)||Still Image:3:2mode:15M(4,800×3,200) / 7.7M(3,408×2,272) / 3.8M(2,400×1,600)?4:3mode:14M(4,272×3,200) / 6.9M(3,024×2,272) / 3.4M(2,128×1,600) / VGA,16:9mode:13M(4,800×2,704) / 6.5M(3,408×1,920) / 3.2M(2,400×1,352),1:1mode:10M(3,200×3,200) / 5.2M(2,272×2,272) / 2.6M(1,600×1,600)|
|HFR||RecordingNTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode XAVC S HD:50p 50 M (1,920x1,080/250fps), 50p 50 M (1,920x1,080/500fps), 50p 50 M (1,920x1,080/1000fps) / 25p 50 M (1,920x1,080/250fps), 25p 50 M (1,920x1,080/500fps), 25p 50 M (1,920x1,080/1000fps), NTSC/PAL Selector: [NTSC] mode XAVC S HD:60p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps)?60p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps)?60p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps) / 30p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps)?30p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps)?30p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps) / 24p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps)?24p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps)?24p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps)Sensor Readout Number of effective pixelsQuality Priority:240fps/250fps(1,676x942),480fps/500fps(1,676x566),960fps/1000fps(1,136x384)/Shoot Time Priority:240fps/250fps(1,676x566),480fps/500fps(1,136x384),960fps/1000fps(800x270)|
|STILL IMAGE NUMBER OF RECORDED PIXELS (IMAGE SIZE) DURING MOVIE||-|
|INPUT AND OUTPUT TERMINALS||Multi/Micro USB Terminal7, Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0), Micro HDMI, Microphone jack(3.5mm Stereo mini jack)|
|BLUETOOTH||Yes (Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.1 (2.4 GHz band))|
|POWER SOURCE||DC3.7V(supplied battery) / DC5.0V(supplied AC Adaptor)|
|BATTERY SYSTEM||Rechargeable battery pack NP-BJ1|
|POWER CONSUMPTION (CAMERA MODE)||Approx. 1.3W|
|USB CHARGE/USB POWER SUPPLY||Yes (Shooting, Playback)|
|BATTERY LIFE(STILL IMAGES)||Approx. 240shots / Approx. 120min8|
|BATTERY LIFE(MOVIES ACTUAL SHOOTING)||Approx. 35min.9|
|BATTERY LIFE(MOVIES CONTINUOUS SHOOTING)||Approx. 60min. 10|
|PLAYMEMORIES CAMERA APPS||-|
|SHOOTING FUNCTIONS||Eye AF;Face Detection;Face Registration;Grid Line;WB Bracket;DRO Bracketing;MF Assist;Peaking;Zebra;Marker Display;Audio Level Display;TC/UB;Photographer Name & Copyright;ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed;PC Remote Control;Gamma Disp. Assist;Flip|
|PLAYBACK FUNCTIONS||BRAVIA Sync(Control for HDMI);9/25-frame index view;Slide Show;Forward/Rewind (Movie);Delete;Protect|
|4K IMAGE OUTPUT||Yes|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||0 degrees C. - +40 degrees C. / 32 degrees F. - 104 degrees F.|
|WATERPROO||Yes (IPX8 equivalent)|
|SHOCKPROOF||Yes (2.0m/6.5ft MIL-STD810G C1 Method516.7-Shock)12|
|Exif Print;PRINT Image Matching (PIM3)|
|Size & Weight|
|DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)||59.0x40.5x29.8 mm(2 3/8 in. × 1 5/8 in. × 1 3/16 in.)|
|What's In The Box|
Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BJ1|
Micro USB cable
Memory card protector
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
We will not declare any package as a "Gift" and we will declare the exact selling price on the customs documents as required by law.
If you choose International First Class Mail, this method is not trackable and can take up to 60 days for delivery in some countries.
For faster delivery times, please select International Priority Mail or International Express Mail.
Once your package leaves the USA, the package cannot be tracked until the receiving country's post office scans the package and updates the status.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift cards are sent via electronic delivery only, and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.