- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 9500 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the LaCie Rugged RAID (4TB)
Pros trust Rugged drives.
For over a decade, LaCie Rugged® drives have thrived where only the toughest survive—the film sets, photo shoots, and music studios of the world’s most influential creative pros. Why? Because LaCie Rugged products are the industry’s most trusted way to capture and transport data in the field.
Reliable. Fast. Versatile.
Design by Neil Poulton
Shield your data.
- Water resistant
- Drop resistant
- Shock resistant
- Barracuda drive reliability
- SSD option
The LaCie Rugged RAID is the field-proven way to safely carry or capture a massive amount of data. Adapting to your needs for performance or complete data security, this Rugged storage lets you choose hardware RAID 0 for up to 240MB/s speeds* or RAID 1 for excellent data protection. Either way, your data is safe from water, dust, drops, and crushing.
* Actual data rates may vary depending on operating environment and other factors, such as chosen interface, RAID mode, and disk capacity.
|Interface Transfer Rate*||240MB/s|
1 × Thunderbolt (integrated)|
1 × USB 3.0
|Drop Resistance**||5-ft (1.5m)|
|Crush Resistance***||1-ton car|
|Environmental Resistance||IP54 rated: water/dust|
|Incl. Cables & Adapters||Thunderbolt (integrated) USB 3.0|
* Actual data rates may vary depending on operating environment and other factors, such as chosen interface, RAID mode, and disk capacity.|
** In non-operating mode.
*** Determined by a test that approximates a real-world scenario in which the hard drive remained functional despite aesthetic damage after the product was driven over by an approximately 1-ton car (1000 kg/ 2205 lbs).