- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 9500 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Elinchrom Rotalux Recta 90x110 cm
The easy mounting Rotalux system is probably the most widely copied of all Softbox systems. However, it is easier to copy a design than a quality and they remain the best units in their class. What continues to make the Elinchrom units unique are the sets of deflectors gold, silver and translucent that enable the softness / hardness and color to be modified; fitting centrally over the flashtube at your chosen distance. Folding down like an umbrella, they are easily transported, or just kept clean in their included carrying bag. Rotalux Speedring with improved mechanics and extremely light weight, only 263 g. Improved finish of the Rotalux reflector tissue with grey piping. Better light efficiency.
- Excellent quality of the diffusing and reflecting fabriks.
- Second internal diffuser.
- The Carrying Bag is included.
- Hooded Diffuser available – reduces the spread of light.
- RotaGrid – sharper cut off, direct light. (Only for Rotalux 70x70 cm available)
- Grey rip piping, professional finish.
- New lightweight Speed-Ring, only 263 g.
- Moulded Elinchrom Logo.
- Redesigned locking with wing nut.
- Redesigned snap locks.