- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Monster Cable Resolution Composite Video Cable with RCA Connectors (1m)
The Monster solution: Better Video Through Better Technology
With MV2, video is reproduced with the sharpest, most detailed image and the brightest, most vivid and natural color rendition possible. Unlike conventional video cable technology, Monster Video 2 (MV2) features high-purity, high density copper stranding for lower signal loss and protection from video noise. Heavy-duty double shielding guards against outside EM and RF interference. And a low-loss insulator transfers signals more efficiently so your satellite receiver, DVD player and high resolution camcorder can bring you the superb pictures they were engineered to deliver.
Get Into the Action with Monster HDTV
Ordinary cables can?t handle the high bandwidth of HDTV without downgrading it or losing some of the depth and vividness. Monster MV2CV delivers every nuance and high-def detail without signal loss, so you can be assured that you?re getting all the HDTV performance you paid for.
Patent #4,932,897: Turbine Connectors for Superior Signal Transfer
Monster Video 2 composite video cables feature 24k gold contact Turbine RCA connectors for a high performance connection. These connectors resist corrosion that can impede signal transfer, while optimizing the connection between components. The split center pin increases contact pressure for lower distortion and better signal transfer. All MV2 connectors are outfitted with a sturdy short body metal shell so they'll easily fit in hard-to-reach places behind components.
Don't Sacrifice Performance
Today's video components are designed to deliver heightened levels of performance. MV2 enables your components to perform at their best so you can enjoy the clearest, most lifelike images with the most accurate colors possible.
- Low-loss dielectric construction for minimal signal loss, even over long runs.
- Double shielding protects against RFI and EMI.
- Multi-stranded copper center conductor ensures linear bandwidth for a clear, sharp picture.