- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Elinchrom Ranger RX Battery-Powered Power Pack (1100Ws)
Switch to slow recycle and you can shoot up to 3800 shots! Battery recharge time is approx. 3 hours. Light in weight, superb light quality, consistency, dependability, and loaded with features describes the new Ranger RX. This totally portable battery-powered pack and head system weighs just a mere 13 lbs (with battery) and punches out 1100Ws of power! The Ranger is limitless and knocks the socks off all other battery packs in performance, control, and affordability
- Consistent flash power at any battery level
- Charger: multi-voltage with European, USA, and UK adapters
- Battery re-charging to full power: 3hrs
- The charger can charge the battery in the unit or externally
- Ultimate control appears on the pack allowing you to change the output in 1/10 stop increments in an easy-to-read digital display
- Power saving, auto cut-off of modeling lamp and charging
- Modeling lamp modes: 15s, 30s, and off
- Photocell, adapted to release in bright ambient light
- Charge Ready Beep: on/off, with green LED indicator
- Charge Ready Light/Open Flash, indicated with bright LED
- Auto Dump Function: adjusts power levels after setting automatically
- Ranger electronics protect the battery from over and complete discharging. The battery can be recharged at any level. There is no ""memory effect!""
- Battery Box Quick Release: to release, just simply press the two push buttons at the left and right side of the housing and lift up the unit releasing the existing battery - then place the pack over the replacement battery, pressing firmly down for automatic locking
- Moisture resistant rubber protectors
- Raised sockets complete with covers; electronics only in the upper part of the unit
Two dedicated heads are also available for the Ranger RX Series: FreeLite S and FreeLite A. Following the same head designations as other flash heads in the Elinchrom family, the A ?Action? heads provide ultra-fast flash duration, whereas the S Heads produce a ?Standard? flash duration (considered extremely fast compared to other brand?s flash heads). Of course, an adapter cable (Order Code 11095) is available to use existing Elinchrom heads with the Ranger RX. The entire range of Elinchrom accessories are also fully compatible with the Ranger RX without any need for adapters. Nothing else on the market gives you this much for so little!
Digital Precision - Today's Digital workflow and camera systems demand greater precision at all power settings with an extended power range to cover extreme requirements. Precise repeatability with ultra stable electronics controlled by digital displays, exceed the most demanding criteria.
Swiss Design - The latest Elinchrom products incorporates years of electronic know how combined with Swiss manufacturing quality at affordable prices. Ultra-stable circuitry for consistent flash out put and color temperature, combined with low sync voltage are just some of the many advantages of these packs.
Efficient and Stable - To ensure the ultimate retention of color balance and efficiency, Elinchrom flashes have advanced specifications that will satisfy the needs for the most demanding applications.
Flash Duration - Action freezing flash durations at full power is a hallmark of Elinchrom.
Wireless Freedom - Providing both flash triggering and wireless remote control of all RX flash unit functions. A miniaturized ultra secure, high speed data transmission system providing wireless hand held or computer control of all Elinchrom RX units.
Multi-Voltage - Multi-voltage technology with automatic voltage detection from 90V to 260V.
Flashtube & Reflector - Elinchrom flashtubes are precisely positioned in an efficient internal reflector, to avoid the inherent uneven illumination produced by non-concentric or U-shaped flashtubes.
Light Modifiers - A wide range of superbly, designed accessories, completely compatible with the entire Elinchrom flash system. Each modifier is designed to do a different job. Decide how you want the lighting to look like and there will be a reflector with precisely the right profile. Endless lighting possibilities guaranteed!
Universal Mount - The Elinchrom double bayonet mounting system for light modifiers has been used for the entire range of flashheads and accessories since 1974.
|battery charge time (standard charger):||3 hr|
|f-stop (@2m ISO 100, max power @1/250 sec):||f/64 f-stop|
|flash ready indicator:||ready light / audio beep (switchable)|
|flashes @full power:||140 flashes|
|max ws (joule):||1100 ws|
|min WS (joule):||17 ws|
|modeling light:||proportional / free / off|
|operating voltage:||115-130 V AC range|
|plug for ERS system:||yes|
|plug for remote control:||yes|
|sync voltage:||5 V voltage|
|variable flash power (stops, stepless):||6 f-stop 1/32 to full var flash power|
|voltage stabilization:||+/- 1 V stabilization|