- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Optech Rainsleeve (2 Pack)
- Compact design fits easily in a bag or pocket
- Four great styles to protect your gear
- Designed for handheld use or tripod application
- Unique eyepiece opening adapts to most viewfinders for viewing through the lens - not plastic!
- Camera and lens controls are easily visible and operable
- Drawstring lens opening offers easy access and a snug fit
- Includes two per package
The RainSleeve™ Series from OP/TECH USA is the must-have accessory for avid outdoor photographers, offering a shield from the elements (from rain, sand and snow) that fits easily in a pocket or camera bag. It features a unique eyepiece opening that adapts to most camera viewfinders, allowing composition of shots through the camera’s lens, not through the plastic. All camera and lens controls are easily seen and operated through the RainSleeve™. It can be used either hand-held or on a tripod. If shooting with a long lens, the tripod mount can be attached directly through the pliable plastic. If shooting using an OP/TECH USA neck strap, simply attach the quick disconnects directly through the pliable plastic. (Note: verify that you have a positive lock on the quick disconnects.) The drawstring enclosure uses a barrel lock to secure snugly around the lens offering added protection and convenience. Available in several sizes, the RainSleeve™ Series is sure to become a part of your essential gear when traveling or shooting in the field. Conveniently offered in a 2-pack, it’s the economical way to make sure camera gear is protected in any kind of inclement weather.
The RainSleeve™ - Original fits any camera/lens configuration up to 7" (17,8 cm) in diameter and up to 18" (45,7 cm) long.
The RainSleeve™ Series from OP/TECH USA is a convenient and economical way to insure that your next outing isn’t cut short or ends in mishap due to inclement weather conditions. Be prepared for the unexpected!
|Fits||Fits Body/Lens configurations up to 18" L x 7" Diameter|