- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 9500 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Profoto B10 AirTTL
- Size and shape of a camera lens
- Lightweight and cordless
- Flash with the power of 5 speedlights
- Continuous light with adjustable brightness and color temperature
- Flexibility to set up on camera tripods or light stands
- Compatibility with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools including the full OCF range
- Compatibility with all Profoto AirTTL Remotes, including the Profoto A1
- Smart connectivity with the Profoto app
A big light in a small package
The B10 has the shape and size of a medium sized lens and fits into any regular camera bag. It’s also lightweight and cordless so it’s easy to carry and set up anywhere. But on the inside the B10 is a big light. The B10 has the power of five speedlights which is enough to shape light anywhere - even in broad daylight.
With built in flexibility
The B10 is more than just a flash. It is also a continuous light that can be used to light both stills and videos. The continuous light is bright, flicker free and dimmable. Adjustable color temperature makes it easy to blend with ambient light. The B10 is also extremely flexible to set up. You can be mount it directly onto a camera tripod or on a light stand. You can also hold it by hand.
An ecosystem to grow with
The B10 is compatible with over 120 light shaping tools including the OCF range. With these tools you can create any mood or feeling with light. The B10 is also compatible with all Profoto Air Remotes – including the Profoto A1. The remotes let you trigger the B10 from up to 300 meters and you can use TTL and High-Speed Sync with all major camera brands.
Smart connectivity with the Profoto App lets you upgrade and remote control the B10 from your iPhone. The app is also the first Profoto camera. It is a camera that puts light in center and lets you capture outstanding smartphone images in light of the B10.
In The Box
- 1 x B10 AirTTL
- 1 x Stand adapter for B10
- 1 x Li-Ion battery for B10
- 1 x Battery Charger 3A
- 1 x B10 Case
|Energy range||10 f-stops (1.0-10)|
|HSS energy range||10 f-stops (1.0-10)|
Max 2500 lumens, 10-100%|
|Battery capacity||Up to 400 full power flashes. Up to 75 minutes with max continuos light|
|Battery charging||Up to 1.5 hours with Battery charger 3.0A|
|Recommended apps||Profoto app for iPhone|
|Recommended light shaping tools||
All Profoto OCF light shapers|
All Profoto Umbrellasbr/> All Profoto RFi Softboxes