- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Custom Brackets PRO-E Digital Camera Bracket KIT
- Professional looking design
- Easy to rotate using roller bearings from horizontal to vertical
- Anodized black aluminum for lightweight and strength
- No lubrication needed - designed maintenance free
- Optimal flash height for eliminating red eye and shadows
- Comfortable foam grip on left side
- Fits in camera bags with compact design
- Palm grip for comfort and support while holding the bracket and zooming
- Our lightest and simplest bracket weighing slightly over 1 pound
Not recommended for use with Canon Speedlite Transmitter ST-E2, or Metz 54, 70, and 76 (Grip on bracket will block the infrared signal). We suggest the Digital PRO for the use with these products.
Requires CMP Camera mounting plate
|Weight||17 oz. (482 g)|
|Bracket Dimensions||10-7/8? high, 7-3/8? wide, 2-3/4? deep|
|Metric Dimensions||27.6cm high, 18.7cm wide, 7.0cm deep|
|Center of lens to bottom of flash||11? (28cm)|
|1/4-20 threaded hole for mounting bracket to tripod|