- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the PocketWizard N90M-ACC Pre-Trigger Remote Cable
This is a special remote shutter release cable called a Pre-Trigger Cable. A Pre-Trigger cable controls both the half-press and full-press function of your remote camera’s shutter release. When a camera is “pre-triggered”, it is like holding your camera’s shutter release button in the half-pressed or metering/focusing position.
This –ACC cable allows a compatible PocketWizard radio to independently control both half-press and full-press functions.
For connecting a PlusX, Plus III, FlexTT5 or MultiMAX with ACC port to to a Nikon D200 or D100 with MB-D100 power grip.
Cable length: 3' (91.5 cm)
From: 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo miniphone
To: Nikon 10-pin remote shutter release terminal
- Plus III
- MultiMAX with ACC port to a Nikon 10-pin remote shutter release terminal
- Use the N90M3-P or N90M3 for the Plus II, older MultiMAX, or other PocketWizard radios
Compatible with the following radios:
- PlusX: Use this cable with the PlusX to trigger the camera.
- Plus III: Use this cable with the Plus III’s exclusive 2-stage trigger to wake-up or focus your remote camera just like using the camera’s shutter release button.
- FlexTT5: This cable is required for relay mode with E-TTL, or other remote triggering with the FlexTT5. Learn more here. You can use a –P cable or standard cable with a FlexTT5, but your remote camera will not be able to relay an E-TTL signal to Speedlites. The FlexTT5 does not support the 2-stage trigger function.
- MultiMAX with –ACC port: Enable a remote zone with your hand-held MultiMAX, and your remote MultiMAX will wake up its remote camera with this cable. As long as the zone is turned on, the remote camera will stay awake and respond more quickly and consistently, but also consume the camera's batteries much more quickly. When the remote zone is disabled, the camera will enter its normal sleep modes. The MultiMAX does not support the 2-stage trigger function
Compatible with cameras using Nikon's 10-pin remote terminal including:
- Nikon D200
- Nikon D100 with MB-D100 power grip
This cable will also work on most other Nikon 10-pin remote terminal cameras but N10-ACC (formerly the N90M-ACC-ND) is recommended. Will not work for D700, D800, D800E or D4. Use N10-ACC (formerly the N90M-ACC-ND) instead.