- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash
The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash is the best of Phottix’s gold-standard products all-in-one. A flash with Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato receiver all built in.
- GN: 58 Canon-Compatible TTL Flash, 58 Nikon-Compatible TTL Flash, 58 Sony-Compatible TTL Flash
- Built-in: Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato II Receiver
- Optical Slave
- Compatible Master/Slave IR Triggering Modes
- ETTL I/II, Manual and Multi Stroboscopic Modes
- High Speed Sync and Second Curtain Sync
- AF Assist Light
- Flash Zoom: 24-105mm
- External Battery Port, 3.5mm Sync Port
- Quick Flash Mode
The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash is the best of Phottix’s gold-standard products all-in-one.
What’s the + ?+ Built-in Odin Transmitter
+ Built-in Odin Receiver
+ Built-in Strato Receiver
+ Memory Functions
The Phottix Mitros is a powerful and durable hot shoe flash that has proven popular since it’s release earlier this year. The Phottix Mitros+ adds significant functionality, allowing photographers to not only use the Mitros on or off camera for lighting, but to also control and trigger remote flash by radio signal. The Mitros+ is an industry landmark and was developed with input from wedding and event photographers.
Use the Mitros+ on-camera as a key or fill light, as well as control and trigger other Mitros+ flashes or compatible flashes using Phottix Odin Receivers. The Mitros+ also offers a built-in Phottix Odin Receiver and Strato II Receiver. Existing Phottix triggers, like the Phottix Odin or Strato II can be used to trigger the Mitros+ without extra receivers.
With the Phottix Odin’s functionality built-in the Mitros+ can be used to trigger Phottix Odin and Strato Receivers. Likewise: you can also trigger the Mitros+ using a Phottix Odin TCU or Strato II Multi Transmitter.
Using the Mitros+ in Odin Transmitter Mode provides the same functions found on the Phottix Odin, including:
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels)
- Remote power control in Manual Mode: Full power to 1/128 in 1/3 stop increments.
- Mix TTL and Manual flash – fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments.
- High speed sync – shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions.
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments – auto or manual
The Mitros+ will control and trigger other Mitros+ flashes in receiver mode or Phottix Odin Receivers.
Like the Phottix Odin, the Mitros+ with a backlit LCD, is intuitive, and easy to use and understand.
The Mitros+ has a built-in Strato II Multi-compatible receiver. Existing Strato II Multi transmitter can trigger the Mitros+. The Mitros+ can also trigger Strato II Multi and Strato I Receivers when set in Odin Transmit Mode.
New with the Mitros+, built-in three location memory save and retrieval functions. Flash set up and custom function information can be saved in the Mitros+’s memory and be quickly recalled when needed. Use the Mitros+ in different modes for different situations? Quickly recall saved set-ups for fast use.
In The Box
- Phottix Flash
- Flash bag
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable
- USB cable
- Battery port adapter
- Flash stand
- Manual (USB drive)
- QC certificate
- Quick-Start guide card
- Warranty card
See more by Phottix
|Power||Four size-AA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries, compatible external battery pack.|
|Modes||TTL, Manual, and Multi Stroboscopic|
|Zoom||Auto and Manual Adjustments|
|Guide No||58/190 (at 105mm focal length, ISO 100 in meters/feet)|
|Flash coverage||24-105mm (14mm with wide angle diffuser panel)|
|Rotation||180 degrees both directions, Up-Down: -7 to 90 degrees.|
|FEC (Flash exposure compensation)||Manual|
|FEB (Flash exposure bracketing)||±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments (Manual flash exposure compensation and FEB can be combined)|
|Sync modes||First Curtain Sync, Second Curtain Sync, and High Speed Sync|
|Stroboscopic flash||Frequency:1-199Hz Number of flashes: 1-100|
|Flash exposure confirmation||Blue LED lamp lights up in TTL mode|
|Recycling time/Flash-ready indicator||
Normal flash: Approx.0.1-5 sec./Red LED indicator lamp lights up.|
Quick flash: Approx.0.1-2.5 sec./Green LED indicator lamp lights up.
|Power saving||Non-wireless slave modes: 90 seconds, Wireless slave mode: (programmable) 10 minutes or 60 minutes|
|Transmission method||Radio Frequency and Optical pulse|
|Wireless options||Odin Tx, Odin Rx, Strato II Rx, OP Tx (Master), OP Rx (Slave), OP Slave, OFF|
|Transmission range (Approx.)||Radio: 100m +, Optical: Indoors: 12-16m/39.3-52.4 ft., Outdoors: 7-9m/22.9-29.5 ft.|
|Reception angle||Radio: 360 ° all directions, Optical transmission:±40°(horizontal),±30°(vertical)|
|Controlled groups||3 (A, B, and C)|
|Flash ratio control||1:8-1:1-8:1|
|Standby current||<100uA in sleep mode|
|Dimensions||(L x W x H): 202.8×77.5×58.3 mm|
|Weight||427g (flash only, excluding batteries)|