- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Litepanels Micro
Users will enjoy luminous, soft, directional lighting, with the same warmth and great color characteristics that made Litepanels an integral part of television, broadcast news & motion picture productions worldwide.
Convenience, Control & Consistency
An integrated dimmer dial conveniently located at the top of the Micro housing puts instant 100% to 0 dimming with minimal color shift right at the operator's fingertips. Output is flicker-free and heat- free and remains consistent. For additional control, a flip down filterholder allows for work with the three included color/diffusion gels.
Pint-Sized Power Saver
Litepanels Micro produces 1.5 to 7 hours of continuous output from AA batteries (depending on brand). That's three times more efficient than a conventional tungsten camera light. It generates almost no heat, so it's remarkably easy to handle. And the system can be run off of either standard or rechargeable batteries. Power can be supplied optionally through a convenient 5-12V input jack located on the back of the unit.
The compact, low-profile Litepanels Micro head is ideally suited for mounting on a mini DV camera. Measuring just 3.3" W x 3.3" H x 1.5" D (83.8mm x 83.8mm x 38.1mm), the head weighs less than 4 ounces (110g). Its black finish and sleek design make the fixture an unobtrusive addition to any camera.
Outfitted for Maximum Mounting Options
The Litepanels Micro housing comes equipped with an integrated camera shoe featuring an adjustable tilt mechanism. To allow for multiple configurations, it may also be mounted on the optional base plate for off-camera usage, or on an extension arm.
- Heat-free LED technology
- Produces bright, HD friendly soft light
- Integrated dimmer 100% to 0
- All-in-one with no external cables
- Absolutely flicker-free light output
- Runs 1.5hrs. on 4 AA batteries (HD Alkaline)
- 7-8 hours on E2 Lithium batteries
- Uses standard or rechargeable batteries
- Extremely lightweight and compact
- All-in-one camera light w/no external cables
|2-ft Distance||90FC 970 LUX|
|4-ft Distance||21FC 230 LUX|
|6-ft Distance||8.5FC 92 LUX|
|Size||3.3" W x 3.3" H x 1. 5" D (83.8mm x 83.8mm x 38.1mm)|
|Weight||Under 4 oz (110g)|
|Power Draw||3 Watts|
|Four AA batteries (internal)|
|5600°K Daylight Output (cool white)|
|Filters Included||3200°K Tungsten conversion (warm white),1/4 warming and diffusion|