- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Canon Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX
Two separate flash heads can be swiveled around the lens, can be aimed separately, and even removed from their holder and mounted off-camera. Like the MR-14EX, the new Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX is fully E-TTL compatible with all EOS bodies, including digital SLRs, and even allows Wireless E-TTL flash control with one or more 550EX and/or 420EX "slave units". It also provides easy ratio control of each flash head?s output, over a six-stop range.
- Attaches to all Canon EF macro lenses (EF 180mm f/3.5L requires Macro Lite Adapter 72C).
- Twin flash heads can be rotated over 80° angle around lens in 5 degree increments.
- Heads can be swiveled or bounced and can be removed from mounting ring for added control.
- Powerful Guide Number of 78 (feet, @ ISO 100), full E-TTL control and E-TTL features including FEL, Hi-speed sync, and FEB.
- Full E-TTL automatic flash control with compatible EOS bodies, including EOS-1D, D60, and D30 digital SLRs.
- Incandescent focusing lamps, and two different types of 1-second modeling flash allow easy focusing and previewing of lighting effects.
|Type||Macro flash unit with adjustable and removable twin straight flash heads; separate controller unit attaches to camera's hot shoe|
|Guide Number||72 (feet) / 22 (m), at ISO 100 (with both tubes firing at full power)|
|Flash Duration||Modeling Flash:|
One-second burst at 70Hz in E-TTL or Manual flash modes, showing ratios* With C.Fn 4-1 (on MT-24EX), uniform one-second burst at 70Hz with any EOS body by pressing Controller Unit's test button
|Flash Control System||Flash +/- exposure compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing, FE Lock, FP sync, and Ratio Control of left:right (A:B) flash tubes over a 6-stop range (8:1 ~ 1:8 lighting ratios), and Wireless E-TTL with off-camera 550EX and/or 420EX Slave Units|
|Exposure Control Modes||Variable from full (1/1) ~ 1/64 power; Ratio Control of left:right (A:B) flash tubes from 1/1 to 1/64 power is possible|
|Custom Functions||Nine Custom Functions on MT-24EX, in addition to any in camera); set on MT-24EX Controller LCD panel.|
|Power Source||4 AA batteries in controller unit (Alkaline, Lithium, rechargeable Ni-Cd or Ni-MH AAs are OK)|
|External Power Source||Compact Battery Pack E or E2, and Transistor Pack E|