Need help? Questions? Call us at 1-800-726-5544
- Slimmest digital M ever made, for better handling
- Full-frame digital rangefinder, concentrated on photography
- New ISO dial makes this the first digital M with direct access to the essential settings, even when the camera is OFF
- Simple and intuitive control via the new ISO dial and only three buttons: Live-View, Playback and Menu
- Improved rangefinder/viewfinder provides better control of focus and composition with larger field of view, higher magnification and increased eye relief
- First Leica M with integrated Wi-Fi and smart connectivity via iOS app (Android app launching later)
- Programmable ‘Favorites’ menu for quick access to desired options
- Easier Live View focusing with improved Focus Peaking and adjustable/movable magnification
- All new 24 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor ensures exceptional image quality and improved performance
- ISO 100
- 50,000 for better photos in both bright and very low light
- Faster performance with a new Maestro II processor and 2 GB buffer capacity, enabling high speed frame rate of up to 5 fps with longer continuous shooting
- Wide range of tailor-made accessories
- Leica Visoflex compatibility for high resolution electronic viewfinder needs with GPS functionality
- Compatibility with nearly every Leica M lens ever made, and additionally Leica R lenses via an adapter and Live-View
- Outstanding build quality Made in Germany, available in black chrome or silver chrome
- Body constructed from brass and magnesium-alloy with Corning Gorilla Glass LCD cover
- Weather resistant to withstand light rain and dust
Leica Camera is proud to announce the expansion of the digital Leica M family with the introduction of the Leica M10. Slimmer in size, faster in performance, and offering the best image quality with smarter connectivity for intuitive usage
See more by Leica
|Crop Factor||1x (Full Frame)|
|Best Available Video Mode||None|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Weather-sealed||Splash / Dust|
|Camera type||Leica M10, compact digital view and range finder system camera|
|Lens attachment||Leica M bayonet with additional sensor for 6-bit coding|
|Lens system||Leica M lenses, Leica R lenses can be used with an adapter (available as an accessory)|
|Shot format/picture sensor||CMOS chip, active surface approx. 24 x 36mm|
|Resolution:||DNG™: 5976 x 3992 pixels (24MP), JPEG: 5952 x 3968 pixels (24MP), 4256 x 2832 pixels (12MP), 2976 x 1984 pixels (6MP)|
|Data formats||DNG™ (raw data, compressed loss-free), JPEG|
|File size||DNG™: 20-30 MB, JPEG: Depending on resolution and picture content|
|Buffer memory||2GB / 16 pictures in series|
|White balance||Automatic, manual, 8 presets, color temperature input|
|Storage medium||SD cards up to 2GB/SDHC cards up to 32GB/SDXC cards up to 2TB|
|Menu languages||German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Korean|
|Exposure metering||Exposure metering through the lens (TTL), with working aperture|
|Metering principle/method||For metering the light reflected by light blades of the 1st shutter curtain onto a measuring cell: Strong center-weighted; for metering on the sensor: Spot, center-weighted, multi-field metering|
|Metering range||At room temperature and normal humidity for ISO 100, at aperture 1.0 EV-1 to EV20 at aperture 32. Flashing of the left triangular LED in the viewfinder indicates values below the metering range|
|Sensitivity range||ISO 100 to ISO 50000, adjustable in 1/3 ISO increments from ISO 200, choice of automatic control or manual setting|
|Exposure modes||Choice of automatic shutter speed control with manual aperture preselection - aperture priority A, or manual shutter speed and aperture setting|
|Flash exposure control||
Flash unit attachment: Via accessory shoe with central and control contacts|
Synchronization: Optionally triggered at the 1st or 2nd Shutter curtain
Flash sync time: =
/180s; slower shutter speeds can be used, if working below sync
speed: Automatic changeover to TTL linear flash mode with HSS-compatible Leica system
Flash exposure metering: Using center-weighted TTL pre-flash metering with Leica flash
units (SF40, SF64, SF26), or flash units compatible with the system with SCA3502 M5
Flash measurement cell: 2 silicon photo diodes with collection lens on the camera base
Flash exposure compensation: ±3EV in1/3EV increments
Displays in flash mode (in viewfinder only): Using flash symbol LED
Construction principle: Large, bright line frame viewfinder with automatic parallax compensation|
Eyepiece: Calibrated to -0.5 dpt.; corrective lenses from -3 to +3 diopter available
Image field limiter: By activating two bright lines each: For 35 and 135mm, or for 28 and 90mm, or for 50 and 75mm; automatic switching when lens is attached.
Parallax compensation: The horizontal and vertical difference between the viewfinder and the lens is automatically compensated according to the relevant distance setting, i.e. the viewfinder bright-line automatically aligns with the subject detail recorded by the lens.
Matching viewfinder and actual image: At a range setting of 2m, the bright-line frame size corresponds exactly to the sensor size of approx. 23.9 x 35.8mm; at infinity setting, depending on the focal length, approx. 7.3% (28mm) to 18% (135mm) more is recorded by the sensor than indicated by the corresponding bright line frame and slightly less for shorter distance settings than 2m
Magnification (For all lenses): 0.73 x
Large-base range finder: Split or superimposed image range finder shown as a bright field
in the center of the viewfinder image
Effective metering basis: 50.6mm (mechanical measurement basis 69.31mm x viewfinder magnification 0.73x)
In the viewfinder: Four-digit digital display with dots above and below|
On back: 3” color -TFT LCD monitor with 16 million colors and 1,036,800 pixesn, approx. 100% image field, glass cover of extremely hard, scratch-resistant Gorilla glass, color space: sRGB, for Live-View and review mode, displays
|Shutter:||Metal blade focal plane shutter with vertical movement|
For aperture priority: (A) continuous from 125s to 1/4000s.,|
for manual adjustment: 8s to 1/4000s in half steps, from 8s to 125s in whole steps, B: For long exposures up to maximum 125s (in conjunction with self-timer T function, i.e. 1st release = shutter opens, 2nd release = shutter closes), (1/180s): Fastest shutter speed for flash synchronization, HSS linear flash mode possible with all shutter speeds faster than 1/180s (with HSS-compatible Leica system flash units)
|Picture series:||approx. 5 pictures/s, 30-40 pictures in series|
|Shutter release button||Two-stage, 1st step: Activation of the camera electronics including exposure metering and exposure lock (in aperture priority mode), 2nd step: Shutter release; standard thread for cable release integrated.|
|Self-Timer||Delay optionally 2s (aperture priority and manual exposure setting) or 12s, set in menu, indicated by flashing LED on front of camera and corresponding display in monitor.|
|Turning the camera on/off||Using main switch on top of camera; optional automatic shutdown of camera electronics after approx. 2/5/10 minutes; reactivated by tapping the shutter release|
|Power supply||1 lithium ion rechargeable battery, nominal voltage 7.4V, capacity 1300mAh.; maximum charging current/voltage: DC 1000mA, 7.4V; Model No.: BP-SCL5; Manufacturer: PT. VARTA Microbattery, Made in Indonesia, Operating conditions (in camera): 0°C - + 40°C|
Inputs: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 300mA, automatic switching, or 12V DC, 1.3A;|
Output: DC 7.4V, 1000mA/max. 8.25V, 1100mA; Model No.: BC-SCL5; Manufacturer:
Guangdong PISEN Electronics Co., Ltd., Made in China, Operating conditions: 0°C - + 35°C
(only with Leica Visoflex viewfinder attached, available as an accessory):|
Optional (not available everywhere due to country-specific legislation, i.e. enforced
|Wifi:||Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard (standard Wifi protocol), channel 1-11, encryption method: Wifi-compatible WPA™/WPA2™ encryption, access method: Infrastructure mode|
Material: All-metal die cast magnesium body, synthetic leather covering. Brass top panel and base, black or silver chrome plated finish|
Image field selector: Allows the bright-line pairs to be manually activated at any time (e.g. to compare detail)
Tripod thread: A ¼ (¼“) DIN stainless steel in bottom
Operating conditions: 0-40°C
Interfaces: ISO accessory shoe with additional contacts for Leica Visoflex viewfinder (available as an accessory)
|Dimensions||approx. 139 x 38.5 x 80mm|
|Weight:||approx. 660g (with battery)|
|Scope of Delivery||Charger 100-240V with 2 mains cables (Euro, USA, varies in some export markets) and 1 car charging cable, lithium ion battery, carrying strap, body bayonet cover, cover for accessory shoe|
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
We will not declare any package as a "Gift" and we will declare the exact selling price on the customs documents as required by law.
If you choose International First Class Mail, this method is not trackable and can take up to 60 days for delivery in some countries.
For faster delivery times, please select International Priority Mail or International Express Mail.
Once your package leaves the USA, the package cannot be tracked until the receiving country's post office scans the package and updates the status.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift cards are sent via electronic delivery only, and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.