Questions? Email us at email@example.com
- The ideal compact travel camera for both high resolution still photo and 4K video photography.
- 20.3 Megapixel MOS sensor plus 30X LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR Lens (24-270mm), plus 5-axis HYBRID O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer).
- 0.2-inch 1,166k-dot EVF (Electronic View Finder) with eye-sensor for easier viewing under sunny outdoor conditions.
- 4K QFHD video recording (3840x2160), plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus with internal Focus Stacking feature.
- Lens barrel mounted Control Ring enables quick, intuitive operation of important functions.
- WiFi plus a 180 degree front flip-up touch feature-enabled screen simplifies selfi photography, and framing for unusual perspectives.
- AC/USB travel charging port.
PANASONIC LUMIX point-and-shoot digital cameras are known among camera enthusiasts for reliability and innovative features. The LUMIX DC-ZS70 brings the legendary optical performance of a 30x (24-720mm) LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR Lens with amazingly stable 5-axis HYBRID O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) to a highly portable point-and-shoot travel camera. Traditionalists will love the hands-on manual feel of a lens-mounted control ring, plus the familiarity of an eye-level electronic viewfinder. The modern enthusiast will love the Wi-Fi mobile device controllability and next-generation flexibility that 4K Video and 4K PHOTO modes bring to the creative experience.
Do it All
From sweeping panoramas and natural wonders to architecture and the simple smile of a child, this powerful, pocket-sized camera captures all the sights, scenes and emotions of your travels. The LUMIX ZS70 does it all in photos and videos, with vivid colors and details, just the way you remember them.
4K Video Capture
With the clarity of 4K video, the LUMIX ZS70 makes it easy to record every journey in up to 3840 x 2160p detail — four times the quality of Full HD. Capture more excitement, more life and more memories that will last for years to come.
Get in Close
The LUMIX ZS70 brings you right into the action. Its 24mm LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR Lens includes 30x optical zoom (35mm camera equivalent: 24-720mm) to get you in close to everything that piques your interest.
The camera's Control Ring provides smooth manual control of the aperture, shutter speed, zoom and focus. It can easily be customized to handle your favorite settings.
Sometimes, harsh sunlight makes even the brightest camera screens difficult to view. The LUMIX ZS70 features a 0.2-inch 1,166k-dot LVF (Live View Finder) that activates automatically when you lift the camera to your eye, so you can see every detail, and capture the shot you're looking for.
5-Axis Optical Image Stabilization
To suppress blurring, 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer Plus) detects and compensates for five types of movement. At the same time, the camera's Level Shot function detects and maintains the image's horizontal line even if the camera is tilted.
* Excluding 4K video recording and high-speed video recording.
A 20.3-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor records high-quality images in incredible detail. The sensor works in tandem with the Venus Engine to ensure stunning pictures even in dimly lit environments with minimal image noise.
With a 180-degree tiltable monitor, you'll always get the perfect selfie. Whether it’s of you, a group, party moment or overactive dog, you'll get your shot in 4K quality. LUMIX 4K PHOTO lets you catch the best moment at 30fps and save it as an 8-megapixel equivalent high-resolution image.
Shoot, Then Focus
An amazing Post Focus function gives you the ability to focus after you've taken the shot. Just capture the scene, review the image on the LCD and touch the part of the photo you want to sharpen. Then press set, and save. It's that simple.
Shoot, Then Adjust
The Focus Stacking function lets you adjust the focus area after shooting by blending multiple images taken at different focus distances to create a one-of-a-kind image depth of field. Make images with the kind of de-focus you want or pan-focus your image by selecting focus area after shooting. It's the ideal feature for shooting with fast apertures, close-ups or macro photography.
See more by Panasonic
|Best Available Video Mode||4K UHDTV (2160)|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||112.0 x 67.3 x 41.2 mm (4.41 x 2.65 x 1.62 inch)|
Approx. 322 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.71 lb)|
Approx. 280 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.62 lb)
|Camera Effective Pixels||20.3 Megapixels|
|Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter||1/2.3-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 21.1 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter|
|Aperture||F3.3 - 6.4 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm (F3.3 - 8.0 (W), F6.4 - 8.0 (T))|
f = 4.3 - 129mm|
(24 - 720mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3)
(25 - 750mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2)
(26 - 780mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9)
(28 - 840mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1)
(35 - 1050mm in 35mm equiv. in 4K PHOTO recording)
(35 - 1050mm in 35mm equiv. in 4K video recording)
(26 - 780mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. Off / Level Shot function Off)
(28 - 840mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function Off)
(30 - 900mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function On)
|Extra Optical Zoom (EZ)||41.8x (4:3 / 10M (M)), 59.2x (4:3 / 5M (S))|
LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR|
12 elements in 9 groups
(5 Aspherical Lenses / 10 Aspherical surfaces)
|Optical Image Stabilizer||
5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S. +*|
* 5-Axis compensation works in video recording except for 4K video or high-speed video recording.
|Digital Zoom||Max. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent Zoom, you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.)|
Normal: Wide 50 cm - infinity / Tele 200 cm - infinity|
AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 3 cm - infinity / Tele 200 cm - infinity
|AF Assist Lamp||Yes (On / Off)|
AF / AF Macro / Macro Zoom * Each available with AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous)|
Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Shutter, Eye Sensor AF, Touch Pad AF, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, AF+MF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON), Low Light AF
Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area / Pinpoint|
(Full area touch is available)
Still Image: |
Approx. 4 - 1/2,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter)
Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)
Artistic Nightscape (Approx. 30 sec)
Approx. 1/30 - 1/16,000 sec
Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (Creative Video M Mode / MF Mode)
0.20"" LVF (Live View Finder) (1,166k dots equiv.), Field of View: Approx. 100%, Lens 19.6x|
Magnification: Approx. 2.59x / 0.46x (35 mm camera equivalent)
Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW, DPOF|
Motion Picture: AVCHD Progressive, AVCHD, MP4
|Mode Dial||Intelligent Auto, P, A, S, M, Creative Video, C (Custom), Panorama Shot, Scene Guide, Creative Control|
|Creative Control Mode||Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine (22 filters)|
|Still Image Scene Guide||Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child's Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, Monochrome|
|Continuous Shooting Mode (Approx.)||
[AFS] H: 10 frames/sec, M: 5 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)|
[AFC] H: 5 frames/sec, M: 5 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
|4K PHOTO Mode (*2)||
4K Burst: 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min|
4K Burst (S/S): 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
4K Pre-Burst: 30 frames/sec, approx. 2 sec
Exif Information: Yes
Marking Function: Yes (in 4K Burst (S/S) mode)
|Exposure||Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual|
|Exposure Compensation||1/3 EV step, +/-5 EV (+/-3 EV for motion picture)|
|Light Metering||Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot|
Still Image: Auto / i.ISO / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 (Extended ISO)|
Motion Picture: Auto / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200
(Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
|Still Picture Recording||
5184x3888 (20M) (L) / 3712x2784 (10M) (M) / 2624x1968 (5M) (S)|
5184x3456 (17M) (L) / 3712x2480 (9M) (M) / 2624x1752 (4.5M) (S)
5184x2920 (14.5M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S)
3888x3888 (14.5M) (L) / 2784x2784 (7.5M) (M) / 1968x1968 (3.5M) (S)
|Image Quality||RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard|
|White Balance||"Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set1 / White Set2 / White Set3 / White Set4 / Color Temperature (2-axis adjustable)"|
|Photo Style||Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom|
|Photo Style||Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom|
Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation* |
* Except for Monochrome mode.
|AE Bracket||3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, Max. +/-3 EV|
|White Balance Bracket||3 exposures in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis|
|Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal)||Yes (On / Off)|
2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch)
WPA / WPA2
Infrastructure Mode / WPS
|Zoom in Motion Picture||Yes|
|Self Timer||2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)|
|Self Shot Mode||Yes (Single, Self timer: 1, 2, 3 or 4 images, 4K PHOTO, Panorama)|
|Shutter||Shutter Button, Touch, Face Shutter, Buddy Shutter|
|Effect||Soft Skin: 10 levels, Filter Select: Expressive / Retro / High Key / Monochrome / Toy Effect, Background Control: Defocus / Clear, Slimming Mode: 10 levels|
|Playback Mode||All, Picture Only, Video Only, Slideshow (All / Picture Only / Video Only, duration & effect is selectable), Calendar|
|Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback||12,30-thumbnails / Yes|
|Set Favorites / Rotate Image||Yes / Yes|
|DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection||Yes / Yes|
|Show Histogram / Show Highlights||Yes / Yes|
|Retouch||Beauty Retouch, Clear Retouch|
|Resize / Cropping||Yes / Yes|
|Title Edit / Text Stamp||Yes / Yes|
|PictBridge Support||Single / Multi / All / DPOF / Favorites|
3.0" (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (1040k dots), Tiltable monitor|
Static Touch Control
Field of View: Approx. 100%, Wide Viewing-angle, AF Coating
|Built- in- Flash||
Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off * For iA, iA+ mode only.|
0.6 - 5.6m (Wide / ISO Auto), 2.0 - 2.9m (Tele / ISO Auto)
SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card |
(Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
|Built- in- Memory||-|
|Microphone / Speaker||Stereo / Mono|
|Interface||microHDMI typeD (*3), USB2.0 Micro-B|
Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1025mAh, 7.4 Wh) (Included)|
USB Power Charging
|Battery Life (Approx.)||Approx. 380 images (rear monitor), 250 images (LVF) (*1)|
The software to process RAW file on PC is not bundled with this camera. To do this, SILKYPIX Developer Studio is available for download at Ichikawa Soft Laboratory's website using PC connected to the Internet.|
The Operating Instructions for advanced features is available for downloaded at Panasonic LUMIX Customer Support Site using PC, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet.
The software for PC is not bundled with this camera. Please use the software pre-installed to the PC or other general image viewing software to browse pictures.
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
We will not declare any package as a "Gift" and we will declare the exact selling price on the customs documents as required by law.
If you choose International First Class Mail, this method is not trackable and can take up to 60 days for delivery in some countries.
For faster delivery times, please select International Priority Mail or International Express Mail.
Once your package leaves the USA, the package cannot be tracked until the receiving country's post office scans the package and updates the status.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift cards are sent via electronic delivery only, and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.