- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 9500 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Panasonic Lumix S Pro 70-200mm f/4 Telephoto Lens
- LUMIX S PRO CAMERA LENS – 70-200mm telephoto zoom F4 L-mount lens, LEICA certified for LUMIX S Series Full-Frame digital mirrorless cameras
- O.I.S. STABILIZATION – Complies with LUMIX camera Body I.S.; 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2  makes it possible to use 6-stop slower shutter speed 
- LENS ELEMENTS – 23 lenses in 17 groups; an aspherical lens and 3 ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses effectively suppress both axial chromatic aberration and chromatic aberration of magnification
- LENS FOCUSING – A double focus system combines a linear motor and stepping motor to achieve sensor drive at a maximum speed of 480 fps for fast, high-precision autofocus
- RUGGED LENS DESIGN – Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands use under harsh conditions for high mobility
The Panasonic LUMIX S PRO S-R70200 70-200mm F4 Telephoto lens with O.I.S. provides high-resolution, high-contrast images across the entire zoom range making it perfect for portraits to sports. The Panasonic LUMIX 5-Axis Dual I.S. (Image Stabilizer) 2 [*1] system can be used with the LUMIX S PRO as a lens for a full-frame mirrorless camera system. LEICA Certified to Leica standards, this Telephoto Lens is an interchangeable Full Frame L-Mount.
The O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) in the lens effectively compensates for hand-shake movement, making it easy to shoot without a tripod. This Panasonic LUMIX S PRO lens offers high-precision Auto Focus to capture every photo opportunity. The focus clutch mechanism enables both instant AF/MF switching and accurate manual focusing. Focus breathing is suppressed making it an excellent choice for video recording.
Camera performance, lightweight construction, and Dust/Splash*/Freeze-Resistant Design are some of the features you’ll enjoy while shooting with the Panasonic LUMIX S Series lens.
DISCLAIMERS:  5-Axis Dual I.S. 2 can be used with the camera LUMIX S1R and S1, as of February 1, 2019.  Based on the CIPA standard [Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance f=200mm, when LUMIX S1R is used.
NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS: Splash Resistant* / Dust Resistant: SPLASH RESISTANT is a term used to describe an extra level of protection this device offers against accidental exposure to a minimal amount of moisture, water or dust. Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this device is subjected to direct contact with water. MINIMIZING DAMAGE: In order to minimize the possibility of damage, please be sure the following precautions are taken: (A) The Splash Resistant feature only works in conjunction with the cameras, lenses, and accessories that carry the same Panasonic Splash Resistant certification. (B) The device is not designed to be Dust and Splash Resistant when or if a USB connection cable or the cable holder is attached to it. (C) Make sure that all doors, socket caps and terminal covers are securely closed. (D) Make sure that you are in a dry and secure place when changing the battery, lens or memory card, or other accessory. After changing, make sure their protective doors are securely closed. (E) If this device is exposed to water, sand or any other foreign material clean it as soon as possible, taking the necessary precautions that the foreign substance does not get inside the device. CAMERA MONITOR CLEANING: If sand, dust, or liquids such as water droplets adhere to the monitor, wipe them off with a dry soft cloth. (A) Not doing so may cause the monitor to respond incorrectly to touch operations. (C) If the monitor is closed when such liquids are present, malfunction may result. COLD TEMPERATURES: When using in cold temperatures (10C to 0C (14 F to 32 F): Attach a Panasonic interchangeable lens with a minimum recommended operating temperature of 10 C (14 F) before use. CAUTIONS: Do not place your hands inside the camera mount of the digital camera body. Since the sensor unit is a precision apparatus, it may cause a malfunction or damage.
|Weather-sealed||Splash / Dust|