Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Controls Designed to Inspire Creativity
Designed to inspire and expand the creative potential of every camera enthusiast, the LX 100 comes complete with an exciting range of advanced imaging features. It encourages direct, intuitive control with dedicated lens rings and dials, including aperture and control rings for precise zooming and focusing, as well as speed and exposure compensation dials.
Approaching New Expressive Horizons – Micro Four Thirds High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
It's now more rewarding than ever to render smooth, seamless gradations and rich, fuller textures in all their natural beauty. To help capture subtle details and nuances the LX100 incorporates a large 4/3-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor with multi-aspect ratios. By maintaining resolution at 12.8-MP* (in 4:3 setting), the volume of light is controlled to improve the S/N ratio, making it possible to create clear, detailed images with minimum noise. Even when shooting at ISO25600.
*Sensor total pixel is 16.8 MP.
Multiple Aspect Ratios
With a simple switch on the lens barrel, it's easy to select and set three aspect ratios. This quick, convenient function makes it possible to confidently record images in the 4:3, 3:2 or 16:9 aspect ratio with the same angle of view.
Great Lens, Compact Body – F/1.7-2.8 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMLUX Lens
With F1.7-2.8 brightness, high speed and crisp detail corner to corner, this sophisticated LEICA lens system is the perfect complement to the camera's compact body, and the key to innovative imaging. This precision lens unit consists of 11 elements in eight groups with five aspherical lenses — including two ED lenses.
These lenses, together with a space-saving drive range, work seamlessly with Panasonic's original centering technology to enhance alignment sharpness.
Smooth, Beautiful Defocus Effects
When combined with the large, high-sensitivity MOS Sensor, this lens configuration gives images a shallow depth of field with an impressive defocus effect featuring invisible edge lines and onion rings. And a newly adopted nine-aperture diaphragm helps produce breathtaking bokeh effects with smooth, circular shapes.
Light Speed AF with DFD Technology
With the LX100, new Depth From Defocus technology slashes focus time. It instantaneously calculates distance to subject by evaluating two separate image with different sharpness levels. The result is ultra-high speed AF in approximately 0.14 seconds.
2,764-dot Equivalent High Resolution LFV
An integrated Live View Finder with 2,764-dot equivalent high resolution delivers approximately 100% color reproduction* to assure stable framing and superb visibility when shooting under strong sunlight. And to prevent missing any shooting opportunity, the Eye Sensor AF initiates auto focusing the instant you look into it. A 3.0-inch 921k-dot rear monitor is also available.
*Based on the Adobe RGB color space. Panasonic in-house comparison based on the CIE 1931 x, y color space.
A New Form of Photo Expression - Print High-Resolution Photos from 4K Video
In addition to 4K Ultra HD video recording,* the LX100 also has the ability to grab 3840 x 2160 MP equivalent stills from 4K video footage to enlarge and print high-definition photos. Once 4K Photo mode is selected, the luminance level is adjusted to 0-255, suitable for photos. At the same time, you can also select 4:3 or 3:3 in addition to 16:9 with the aspect ratio switch.
4K Video and 1920 x 1080p Full-HD Video
The LX100 not only has the advantage of shooting QFHD 3849 x 2160, 30fps /24 fps in MP4, it also has the ability to use 4K video as high-speed burst shots, and extract spontaneous moments with 8-MP resolution. Plus record Full-HD 1920 x 1080 60p video in AVCHD Progressive or MP4 format.
4K video can be recorded for up to 15 minutes. When recording in 4K, use a SD card rated UHS Speed Class 3.
Motion pictures in AVCHD can be recorder for up to 29 minutes, 59 seconds.
Motions pictures in MP4 (FHD/HD/VGA) can be recorded for up to 29 minutes, 59 seconds, or up to 4GB.
External Flash Included
A highly practical, color coordinated, easy-mount external flash unit (GN10 ISO200 • m/GN7 OISO100) is included.
The Aspect Bracket enables the LX100 to simultaneously create an image 4:3, 3:2, 16:9 and 1:1.
A White Balance bracket is available to record three images with different WB parameters at a single shutter release.
Monochrome in Photo Style
The Monochrome Filter (Ye/Or/R/G) in the Photo Style function easily creates rich, smooth expression from the limited hues of monochrome images.
This versatile function enables the camera to shoot four exposures in a single frame, and to layer subjects that wouldn't ordinarily appear in the same frame.
Unwire Your Creativity with WiFi
Remote Shooting/Remote View: Using the Panasonic Image App, any photographer can use a smartphone or tablet to set focus and shoot photos and video remotely.
Easy Share: Instantly upload and share images on social media on a smartphone or tablet with the Panasonic Image App too.
Easy NFC Connect: To instantly sync a NFC-compatible smartphone or tablet, simply touch it to the camera, or scan the QR code displayed on the camera monitor to sync.
Geotagging: Easily tag location information to the image by using the GPS log on a smartphone or tablet and share it to your favorite social media site.
See more by Panasonic
|Best Available Video Mode||4K|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||114.8 x 66.2 x 55.0 mm / (4.52 x 2.61 x 2.17 inch)|
|Weight||Approx. 351 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.77 lb) / Approx. 393 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.86 lb)|
|Camera Effective Pixels||12.8 Megapixels|
|Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter||4/3-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / Total Pixel Number 16.84 Megapixels / Primary Color Filter|
|Lens||null / LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX / 11 elements in 8 groups / (5 Aspherical Lenses / 8 Aspherical Surfaces / 2 Dual-sided Aspherical Surface ED Lenses)|
|Aperture||F1.7 - 2.8 / 9 Diaphragm Blades (F1.7 - 16.0 (W), F2.8 - 16.0 (T))|
|Focal Length||f = 10.9 - 34mm / (24 - 75mm in 35mm equiv in 4:3, 3:2, 16:9) / (28 - 88mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1) / (28 - 87mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3 in 4K Photo recording) / (27 - 84mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2 in 4K Photo recording) / (26 - 81mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 in 4K video / 4K Photo recording) / (32 - 101mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1 in 4K Photo recording)|
|Extra Optical Zoom (EZ)||4.3x (4:3 / 6.5M (M)), 6.2x (4:3 / 3M (S))|
|Optical Image Stabilizer||POWER O.I.S.|
|Digital Zoom||Max. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent Zoom, you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.)|
|Focus||null / AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF / Normal / AF Macro, Quick AF On / Off (on in Intelligent Auto), Low Light AF, AF/AE Lock Button, AF Area Select, AF Tracking, Eye Sensor AF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON)|
|Focusing Area||Normal: 50 cm - infinity / AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 3 cm - infinity / Tele 30 cm - infinity|
|AF Assist Lamp||Yes (On / Off)|
|AF Metering||Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area (flexible / scalable) / Pinpoint|
|Shutter Speed||Still Image: / Approx. 60 - 1/4,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter) / Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter) / Time (Approx. 120 sec) / Motion Picture: / Approx. 1/30 - 1/16,000 sec / Approx. 1/25 - 1/16,000 sec (in 24p recording) / Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (M Mode / MF Mode)|
|Viewfinder||0.38" LVF (Live View Finder) (2764k dots equivalent), Field of View: Approx. 100% / Magnification: Approx. 1.39x / 0.7x (35mm equiv.), Eye Sensor|
|Recording File Format||Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW, DPOF / Motion Picture: AVCHD, MP4|
|Mode Dial / Mode Button||Intelligent Auto (by iA Button) / P, A, S, M (by Aperture Ring and Shutter Speed Dial)|
|Filter (Creative Control)||Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine (22 filters)|
|Still Image Scene Mode / Scene Guide||(Panorama mode can be selected in drive mode.)|
|Continuous Shooting Mode||[AFS] SH: 40 frames/sec*, H: 11 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View) / [AFC] H: 6.5 frames/sec, M: 6.5 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View) / * Electronic shutter only.|
|4K Photo Mode||Yes (4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 / 1:1 are selectable)|
|4K Video||3840 x 2160 pixels, 30p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC) / 3840 x 2160 pixels, 24p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 24fps) (AAC)|
|HD Video||1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (Dolby) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 24p (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 24fps) (Dolby) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30p (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (Dolby) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FHD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (Dolby) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (AAC) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30p (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 30p (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)|
|STD Video||640 x 480, 30p (VGA: 4Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)|
|Exposure||Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual|
|Exposure Compensation||1/3 EV step, +/-3 EV|
|Auto (AE) Bracketing||3, 5, 7 frames in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV Step, Max. +/-3 EV|
|Light Metering||Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto / i.ISO / 100 (Extended ISO) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200/ 6400 / 12800 / 25600 / (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)|
|Still Picture Recording||[4:3] 4112x3088 (12.5M) (L) / 2976x2232 (6.5M) (M) / 2048x1536 (3M) (S) / [3:2] 4272x2856 (12M) (L) / 3120x2086 (6.5M) (M) / 2112x1408 (3M) (S) / [16:9] 4480x2520 (11M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S) / [1:1] 3088x3088 (10M) (L) / 2240x2240 (5M) (M) / 1536x1536 (2.5M) (S)|
|Image Quality||RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard|
|White Balance||Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set1 / White Set2 / White Set3 / White Set4 / Color Temperature / (2-axis Adjustable)|
|Photo Style||Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom|
|Picture Adjustment||Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation*, Color Tone**, Filter Effect** / * Except for Monochrome mode. ** For Monochrome mode only.|
|Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal)||Yes (On / Off)|
|Wi-FI||IEEE 802.11b/g/n / 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch) / WPA / WPA2 / Infrastracture Mode / WPS / Wi-Fi Direct / Wi-Fi Button|
|NFC||ISO/IEC 18092, NFC-F (Passive Mode)|
|Zoom in Motion Picture||Yes|
|Self Timer||2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)|
|Playback Mode||All, Slideshow, Filtering Play (Picture Only, Video Only, Category Selection, Favorite), Calendar|
|Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback||12,30-thumbnails / Yes|
|Calendar Display / Dual- Image Playback||Yes / No|
|Set Favorites / Rotate Image||Yes / No|
|DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection||Yes / Yes|
|Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling||Yes / Yes / No / No|
|Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp||No / Yes / Yes|
|PictBridge Support||Single / Multi / All / DPOF / Favorites|
|OSD language||English, Spanish|
|Rear Monitor||3.0" (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (921k dots), AR Coating / Field of View: Approx. 100%, Wide Viewing-angle|
|Flash (Bundled)||GN7 ISO100·m / GN10 ISO200·m / Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off * For iA mode only. / Flash Synchro: 1st / 2nd Slow Sync. / Synchronization for flash dimming and exposure compensation / 0.6 - 14.1m (Wide / ISO Auto), 0.3 - 8.5m (Tele / ISO Auto)|
|Recording Media||SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card / (Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)|
|Microphone / Speaker||Stereo / Mono|
|Interface||null / microHDMI, AV Output (NTSC), USB (AV/USB Multi)|
|Power||Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1025mAh, 7.4 Wh) (Included) / AC Adaptor (Input: 110 - 240V AC)|
|Battery life (approx.)||350 pictures (rear monitor) / 320 pictures (LVF) (when not using flash), 300 pictures (rear monitor) / 270 pictures (LVF) (when using flash, CIPA Standard)*1|
|Included Software||PHOTOfunSTUDIO 9.6PE / SILKYPIX Developer Studio / LoiLoScope (trial version) / Adobe Reader|
|Standard Accessories||Battery Charger, Battery Pack, USB Cable, Lens Cap, Lens Cap String, Hot Shoe Cover, External Flash, Flash Storage Bag, Shoulder Strap, DVD|
|NOTE||*1 / Recording conditions by CIPA standard / - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when LCD monitor is on. / - Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card / - Using the supplied battery. / - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].) / - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording. / - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording. / - The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time. / - If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases. / - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association]. / *2 / - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH. / - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use. / - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc. / - Use a card with SD Speed Class with "Class 4" or higher when recording motion pictures. / - Use a card with SD Speed Class with "UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K]. / (SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.) / - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [AVCHD] is 29 minutes 59 seconds. / - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [4K] is 15 minutes. / - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4]in [FHD] [HD] [VGA] is 29 minutes 59 seconds or up to 4 GB|
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
We will not declare any package as a "Gift" and we will declare the exact selling price on the customs documents as required by law.
If you choose International First Class Mail, this method is not trackable and can take up to 60 days for delivery in some countries.
For faster delivery times, please select International Priority Mail or International Express Mail.
Once your package leaves the USA, the package cannot be tracked until the receiving country's post office scans the package and updates the status.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift cards are sent via electronic delivery only, and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.