- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the ThinkTank Photo Hydrophobia Flash 70-200
The Hydrophobia Flash 70-200 features a clear flash tower, which can be collapsed when a flash is not attached to the DSLR. It protects valuable photo equipment from the elements during active use. Keep shooting in the rain, snow or blowing sand. The Hydrophobia gives you peace of mind that you can capture the moment in almost any weather!
- Clear flash tower allows strobe use, bounce in various directions, and fits some compact light modifiers
- Flash tower folds into pocket when flash is not needed
- External Camera Strap (included) eliminates need to remove the strap attached to the camera body
- Interior retainer loop for strap on camera body
- Eyepiece flap shields viewfinder from rain or dust when not in use
- Eyepiece for Hydrophobia required and sold separately
- Can be attached while camera and lens are assembled
- Clear back window to view LCD screen and camera controls
- Lens hood cover protects front of lens as needed
- Eyepiece storage pocket (Eyepieces sold separately)
- Over-sized and adjustable right and left hand sleeves
- Change batteries and memory cards without removing rain cover
- Compatible with shorter focal length lenses, depending on size
- Compatible with monopods and small tripod heads
- Mesh bag included for transportation and storage
See more by ThinkTank Photo
|Dimensions||17.5" long x 5.5" diameter (44.5 x 14 cm)|
|Flash tower dimensions||4" W x 10" H x 3.5" D (10 x 25.4 x 8.9 cm)|
|Weight||12.8 oz (363 g) rain cover only|
|NOTE||Eyepiece (sold separately) required for proper use|