- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Westcott HurleyPro H2Pro Weight Bag
- Provides 8.75 lbs (3.97 kg) of weight for boom arms, light stands, tripods, and c-stands
- Refillable water reservoir designed to minimize weight during travel
- Designed with a durable water reservoir equipped with a large, easy-close lid
- Full-length side zipper connects multiple H2Pro weight bags
- Heavy-duty fabric bag equipped with straps for easy mounting and transportation
Travel Lighter with the H2Pro Weight Bag
The H2Pro Bag features a uniquely designed removable and refillable water reservoir that can be filled on-location. This gives photographers and filmmakers the ability to avoid both traveling with heavy weight bags and spending money on sand or lead shot.
Fill with Water Anywhere, Anytime
Equipped with a large easy-to-grip lid, the ProBag’s durable bladder can be filled in sinks or streams, with faucets or with hoses. It can be filled and ready to go in just seconds in virtually any location.
Stabilize Your Precious Gear
The H2Pro Bag provides a counterbalance or center weight for boom arms, light stands, tripods, and c-stands. H2Pro Bags include durable double-stitched nylon straps for easy hanging on your prefered mounting system.
Combine for Additional Support
The H2Pro is equipped with a heavy-duty full-length zipper, allowing you to pair multiple H2Pro weight bags for increased stability of your heavier equipment and rigs.
Withstands Years of Use On Set
The H2Pro bag is designed with professional materials, durable stitching, and high-quality closures for years of use on location or on set.
Meet Peter Hurley
Peter Hurley is one of the world’s top headshot photographers and founder of the renowned Headshot Crew. He shares his signature lighting techniques at live events and through his online community. Peter partnered with Westcott to bring his original HurleyPro designs and Flex LED Kit to photographers and filmmakers around the world.
|USE & CARE INSTRUCTIONS||Spot clean fabric with damp cloth.|
|WARRANTY||Bladder: 90 Days; Case: 1 Year|
|MATERIALS||Metal, Polyester Fiber, Polymer|
|LENGTH||15.0" / 38.1 cm|
|WIDTH||13.3" / 33.7 cm|
|HEIGHT||0.5" / 1.3 cm|
|WEIGHT||0.9 lbs. / 0.4 kg|