- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the ThinkTank Photo Glass Limo
The Glass Limo is the smallest and lightest backpack specifically designed for long lenses; its narrow, lightweight design makes life easier when traveling with long lenses. Compatible with Think Tank Photo Modular Belts and Components, the Glass Limo has three Modular rails for adding accessory pouches. Using the harness design from our award winning StreetWalker™ backpack, the contoured, fully adjustable harness fits virtually everyone comfortably.
By removing the specialized yoke-collar and support ring, the interior can be customized with the included dividers to carry a surprising amount of traditional gear: a standard pro kit with pro DSLR and 5-8 lenses.
- Accommodates either large glass or a medium-large sized kit of standard zoom lenses
- Specially designed collars for long lenses
- Specially designed zippers hold their position to avoid accidental opening of the main compartment
- Expand your capacity by adding up to three modular pouches
- Carries a 600 f/4 or 500 f/4 with Pro body attached
- Alternately carries a standard pro kit with pro DSLR and 5-8 lenses
External: All fabric exterior treated with a DWR coating while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 1680 ballistic nylon bottom panel, 600D brushed polyester, 420D velocity nylon, 420D high-density nylon, 250D shadow rip-stop polyester, Ultra Stretch mesh pockets, 3D air mesh, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Internal: PE board reinforced removable closed cell velex foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, PU backed velex liner, 2x PU coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, belly-o mesh pockets, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
|External Dimensions:||9” W x 20” H x 9.2” D (22.9 × 50.8 × 23.4cm)|
|Internal Dimensions:||8.7” W x 19” H x 8.3” D (22.1 × 48.2 × 21.1cm)|
|Weight||2.6-3.9 lbs (1.1-1.8 kg)|