- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 9500 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Olympus FR-WR Wireless Radiowave Flash Receiver
- Wireless Radiowave Flash Receiver with dust, splash and freezeproof design (-10°C, 14°F).
- Can transmit up to 30 meters (98 feet) even in bright locations and areas with obstructions.
- Channel Setting Dial and Group Setting Dial allow for easy, individual group and channel setting.
- Synchronization Terminal can connect to a mono block strobe for studio shooting.
- Compatible with OM-D E-M1X, E-M1 Mark II, E-M1, E-M5 Mark II & PEN-F cameras & FR-WR Flash Receiver (sold separately).
- Ships with Receiver, Pouch, Instructions and Warranty Card.
The FR-WR Flash Receiver enables wirleless radiowave control of clip-on flash units like the Olympus FL-900R and mono-block studio strobes when paired with the Olympus FC-WR commander or FL-700WR wireless flash.* Radiowave communication triggers flashes at up to 30m (100 ft), even with obstructions. Two intuitive dials control group and channel settings while a flash ready tone can be switched on or off with the push of a button. Use with the FL-900R flash in order to maintain the same dustproof and splashproof capability of your weathersealed OM-D body and M.Zuiko Pro lenses.
*Manual control only of other manufacturers flash units and mono-block strobes
In The Box
- Olympus FC-WR Wireless Flash Receiver
- Warranty card
|Product type||Radio wireless receiver|
|Maximum communication distance *1||Approx. 30 m (98.4 ft.)|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz band|
|Number of channels||15|
|Number of groups||3|
|Control modes||RCV (commander flash control), X-RCV (connected flash control)|
|Charging completion indication||Beeping sound|
|External terminal||Sync terminal (output)|
|Operable duration *1||Approx. 6.4 hours (when using AAA alkaline dry-cell batteries)|
|Power supply||AAA alkaline dry-cell batteries x 2/AAA NiMH batteries x 2|
|Operable temperature/humidity *2||From -10 to 40? (14 to 104°F) / From 30 to 90%|
|Storage warranty temperature/humidity||From -20 to 60? (-4 to 140°F) / From 10 to 90%|
|Dimensions||Approx. 59.1 (W) x 46.1 (H) x 51.0 (D) mm (2.3 x 1.8 x 2.0 in.)(excluding protrusions)|
|Weight||Approx. 75 g (2.6 oz.) (excluding batteries)|
|Bundled items||Pouch, Instructions, Warranty card|
Specifications are subject to change without any notice.|
*1. Measurements obtained from in-house tests at Olympus, using new or fully charged batteries. Actual figures may vary depending on shooting conditions.
*2. Batteries may not withstand lower temperatures. In such environments, keep batteries warm prior to use.