- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 9500 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Olympus FL-36R Wireless Flash
Both are ideal for use with the Olympus E-3 professional D-SLR which enables the control of up to three different flash groups directly from the camera - no separate commander unit is required. Photographers benefit from extreme flash unit versatility and never again need to be hindered in the studio on in the field by troublesome wires.
- Wireless remote control in three groups (A, B, C)
- Control settings directly from the camera LCD
- Choice of four channels to avoid intereference
- Expendable transmission distance
- Option of TTL Auto, Auto and Manual modes
- Compact design and lightweight
- Energy-saving circuity
- Bounce and swivel head
- Super FP Mode up to 1/8000s
- Flash coverage is automatically adjusted to the image area in several steps during zooming.
- Guide number 36
- Red-eye reduction, slow synchronisation and second curtain synchronisation
|Flash Modes||TTL AUTO, AUTO, MANUAL, FP TTL AUTO, FP MANUAL, RC, SL AUTO, SL MANUAL|
|Guide number||automatically switching 20 at 12mm up to 36 at 42mm|
|Bounce angles||Up to 90 deg. down 7 deg., right 0 to 90 deg., left 0 to 180 deg|
|Firing angle||automatically switching At 12mm: Up-down 62 deg., left-right 78 deg. At 42mm: Up-down 21 deg., left-right 28 deg. At 8mm: Up-down 83 deg., left-right 101 deg.|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||67 x 95 x 108 mm|
|BUILT-IN FLASH AND WIRELESS FLASH CONTROL FROM THE CAMERA BODY|
|Number of channels||4 channels|
|Group setting||3 groups|
|Modes||TTL AUTO, AUTO, MANUAL, FP TTL AUTO, FP MANUAL|
Available when used together with cameras compatible with the Olympus wireless RC flash system.