- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 9500 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Olympus FC-WR Wireless Radiowave Flash Commander
- Wireless Radiowave Flash Commander with dust, splash and freezeproof design (-10°C, 14°F).
- Can transmit up to 30 meters (98 feet) even in bright locations and areas with obstructions.
- Supports 3 groups with individual buttons for unlimited number of flash units.
- Quickly access group settings while watching the monitor.
- Compatible with OM-D E-M1X, E-M1 Mark II, E-M1, E-M5 Mark II & PEN-F cameras & FR-WR Flash Receiver (sold separately).
- Ships with Commander, Pouch, Instructions and Warranty Card.
The FC-WR Wireless Flash Commander works in concert with an unlimited number of FL-700WR flashes to create complex lighting setups while maintaining full TTL control of up to 3 separate groups. Radiowave communication enables control at up to 30m (100 ft), even with obstructions. A large, illuminated LCD panel provides information on radio settings, flash modes and lighting ratios and easy to access direct buttons mirror those found on Olympus flash units for intuitive operation, all while maintaining the same dustproof and splashproof construction of your weathersealed OM-D body and M.Zuiko Pro lenses.
The FC-WR is also compatible with the FL-900R flash unit when used with the new FR-WR Wireless Receiver.**
*Compatible with FL-700WR flash or FR-WR flash receiver.
**Multi-mode on FL-700WR and FL900R are not supported in wireless mode.
In The Box
- Olympus FC-WR Wireless Flash Commander
- Warranty card
|Product type||Radio wireless commander|
|Maximum communication distance *1||Approx. 30 m (98.4 ft.)|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz band|
|Number of channels||15 (in the commander mode; with automatic channel setting function)|
|Number of groups||3; maximum number of unites; unlimited|
|Flash control modes||TTL / MANUAL / FP TTL / FP MANUAL / Off|
|Flash compensation||±5 EV (Increment: 1/3 EV or 1/2 EV)|
|Manual flash intensity adjustment||From 1/1 to 1/128 (Increment: 1/3 EV or 1/2 EV)|
|Operable duration *1||Approx. 6.4 hours (when using AAA alkaline dry-cell batteries)|
|Power supply||AAA alkaline dry-cell batteries x 2/AAA NiMH batteries x 2|
|Operable temperature/humidity *2||From -10 to 40? (14 to 104°F) / From 30 to 90%|
|Storage warranty temperature/humidity||From -20 to 60? (-4 to 140°F) / From 10 to 90%|
|Dimensions||Approx. 59.5 (W) x 51.0 (H) x 67.4 (D) mm (2.3 x 2.0 x 2.7 in.)(excluding protrusions)|
|Weight||Approx. 73 g (2.6 oz.) (excluding batteries)|
|Bundled items||Pouch, Instructions, Warranty card|
Specifications are subject to change without any notice.|
*1. Measurements obtained from in-house tests at Olympus, using new or fully charged batteries. Actual figures may vary depending on shooting conditions.
*2. Batteries may not withstand lower temperatures. In such environments, keep batteries warm prior to use.