- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Lastolite Professional Ezybalance Grey/White Card (20")
The other side of the Ezybalance Point and Shoot provides an 18% gray card surface suitable for adjusting the camera to get the most accurate exposure setting. Conventional methods of exposure control consist of using large gray cumbersome cardboard that is easily stained and over time becomes dog-eared, posing the risk of taking incorrect exposure readings. By design, the Ezybalance folds to just a third of its opened round size making it infinitely more convenient and allowing it to fit into a small bag. Suitable for all environments, the Ezybalance is made of a high quality, wipe clean surface material, sewn to a sprung steel rim using triple row stitch technology - further ensuring its craftsmanship and durability.
- Triple re-enforced stitch line - Over 30 stitches per inch ensures steel rims won't be popping out of the rim tape
- Collapses to a third of opened size - Close down to a covenant size for portability
- Pre and Post capture color correction - Can white balance digital cameras or fix color on digitized images
- Pre and post capture exposure control - Can help determine exposure for cameras or fix exposure on digitized images
- Collapsible/Reversible/Cleanable - Two surfaces in one size, wipe clean surface and easy to take with you
- Can be used with all digital and film cameras - Not limited to only high-end cameras can be used on throw away film cameras all the way up to large format cameras
- UV Coated - Guarantees years of fade free use
|collapsed size:||7.99 in|
|open diameter:||20.00 in|
|reflector color:||18% Gray|