- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the D&K Expression 42 Pouch 41" Sheet/Pouch Laminator
The EXP 42 Pouch Laminator is a state-of-the-art print finishing system. It is simple and easy to operate with very low maintenance required. With the EXP 42 Pouch Laminator you can mount and laminate your printed material with a few easy steps. Combined with our revolutionary SuperStick Laminates, it gives your printed material the highest quality finish that cannot be matched in the Industry. The EXP 42 Pouch Laminator is a perfect fit for start-up finishing ventures, corporate in-house facilities, framing shops and service bureaus.
- Fast set-up and easy operation.
- Conventional design perfect for work table, cart, or desktop.
- Adjustable roller temperature and pressure settings.
- High-Quality silicone rollers and easy clean-up features make for low maintenance.
- Reverse mode provides easy misfeed correction.
- Minimal space requirements due to convetional size.
- OEM product that is manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Depth (with feed tray)||16"|
|Net Weight||125 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||220 lbs.|
|Electrical Requirements||110V 20A|