- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the D&K Expression 42 Plus 41" Roll Laminator
It features variable speed, heated rollers, a release liner rewind, with a stand. It is designed for multi-purpose laminating and is ideal for wide format digital output. The EXP 42 Plus Laminator is a perfect fit for all of your print finishing needs, and much more.
- Mounter, Laminator, Encapsulator
- Fast set-up and easy operation.
- Roller lift for easy film loading
- In-line slitter for trimming during lamination (optional)
- Variable roller pressure
- Accepts low-melt, thermal, and pressure sensitive films
- Accommodates substrates up to 1/2"thick
- Accommodates rolls up to 8" in diameter
- Release liner rewind (optional)
- "Ready" and "Wait" lights indicate when the laminator has reached preset temperatures
- Independent upper and lower electronic temperature
controls with led display
- Spring-Loaded adjustable pressure on laminating and pull rollers for smooth, even lamination
- Footswitch allows hands-free operation for guided materials during lamination (optional)
- Auto-grip shafts for easy loading of film
- Designed for mounting and laminating low-temp, thermal, and pressure sensitive films
- Heated Rollers for a variety of films
- Heavy-Duty forward/reverse variable speed motor
- Sturdy feed-back table with adjustable feed guide
- Heavy-Duty top grade silicone rubber rollers
- Heavy-Duty chain and sprocket drive
- Four high-capacity forced air cooling fans
|Depth (with feed tray)||27-1/2"|
|Net Weight||205 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||255 lbs.|
|Speed||0 - 10 feet/minute|
|Electric Requirements||230 V / 30A|
|Corresponding Electric receptacle||NEMA L6-30R|