Questions? Email us at email@example.com
- 24-bit/48kHz (or 44.1kHz) uncompressed recording
- Up to 320kbps MP3 playback and recording
- Records to SD card (64MB card included)
- High-grade stereo condenser microphone built in
- Mic and Line audio inputs; USB I/O
- Easy operation, user-friendly graphic display
- Ultra portable, half the size of the R-1
- Long battery life
It's ultra small and looks like a gadget, but make no mistake - the R-09 is a serious, top-quality professional recorder. Capture source material at a crystal-clean 24-bit resolution with your choice of 44.1 or 48kHz sample rates. You can record and play back in MP3 format as well (up to 320kbps). Once recorded, your files can be monitored through the R-09's headphone jack and/or exported to a computer via USB.
To record audio into the R-09, there's no extra gear to buy or no cables to connect. A quality stereo microphone is built right into the unit, complete with a dedicated input control, mono/stereo selector, low-cut filter, and gain boost. Just point and record! If you wish to use an external microphone, the R-09 offers a 1/4 in. mic input.
The R-09 is more affordable than its predecessor, the R-1. One reason the R-1 carries a heavier price tag is because of its well-stocked lineup of internal effects. The R-09 isn't devoid of effects, however. It contains the world's most-requested/desired effect: reverb. Whether you're listening to WAV or MP3 files, you can route the R-09's playback through its internal reverb processor, immersing it in lush, user-controllable ambience.
More Than Music
The R-09 is perfect for capturing live music events, recitals, and rehearsals. It's also handy as a songwriter's sketchpad, ensuring that no moment of inspiration is lost. But the R-09 has many valuable uses outside of the music world as well. Students can use it to record lectures. Broadcasters and journalists can throw away their antiquated cassette recorders and use the R-09 for in-the-field interviews. Wherever, whenever there's a need to capture audio, the R-09 can do it hassle-free thanks to its built-in microphone and long battery operation.
- Tracks: 2 (stereo)
- Signal processing: AD/DA conversion: 24 bits, 44.1/48 kHz
- Data type: Format: MPEG 1, Audio Layer 3 (MP3), Sampling Rate: 44.1/48 kHz, Bit Rates: 64/96/128/160/192/256/320 kbps, Format: WAV, Sampling Rate: 44.1/48 kHz, Bit Depth: 16/24 bits
- Memory card: SD Card (supports 32 MB2 GB)
Input and Output
Audio inputs: Internal Stereo Microphone, External MIC (Stereo miniature phone type, plug-in powered mic), LINE IN (Stereo miniature phone type), Internal mic (stereo), Mic input jack (stereo miniature phone type, plug-in power supported), Line input jack (stereo miniature phone type).
* The mic input jack and line input jack cannot be used simultaneously (line input takes priority)
Audio outputs: Headphone jack (stereo miniature phone type), Digital output jack (optical miniature phone type), Line output jack (stereo miniature phone type).
* Headphones, digital output, and line output share the same jack
USB interface: Mini-B type connector
* USB 1.1/2.0 mass storage device class compatible
Effects: Playback Reverb
Display: 20 characters, 2 lines (Organic Light Emitting Diode).
Power supply: AC adapter (PSB-6U), Alkaline dry battery LR6 (AA) type x 2, or Nickel Hydrogen battery (HR15/51) x 2.
Accessories: owner's manual, AC adapter (PSB-6U), SD Card (64 M bytes), USB cable (Mini-B type)
See more by Edirol
|Memory Card Type||N/A|