- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Canon Ed-E Oversize Eyecup
Large eyecup designed for the EOS 3, EOS A2/A2E, Elan 7/7E and II/IIE. Keeps out most sunlight and other external light, substantially enhancing viewfinder visibility. It is especially helpful for eyeglass wearers when photographing outdoors. The mount can be rotated for vertical shots.
Note: Eyecup must be slid up when opening or closing the camera's back cover.