Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EPIC AERIAL VIDEO
Imagine amazing, immersive footage at your fingertips. Imagine capturing content fit for the big screen, with crisp images, beautiful resolution, and vivid colors. With an integrated, stabilized camera, your Phantom 3 Professional brings your imagination to life.
EASY TO FLY
Your Phantom 3 Professional fits into your life and makes flying remarkably intuitive and easy. From takeoff to landing, it is completely under your control, responding to your commands while automatically handling the most complex aspects of safe, stable flight.
POWERFUL MOBILE APP
Complete power is at your fingertips. Control the camera and change flight settings, all from your mobile device.
LIVE HD VIEW
Experience a new view of your world, over distances up to 1.2 miles (2km) and in real time. Simply connect your phone or tablet, and a 720p HD view of everything your camera sees as you fly is displayed live. This immersive view streams to you in absolute clarity, enabling you to get that perfect shot and experience flying in a unique way.
This live view is made possible by DJI Lightbridge image transmission technology that is used by professional cinematographers and photographers who demand only the best. Fly while seeing everything in HD, and feel what it's like to be above your world without ever leaving the ground.
Higher voltage, more energy, and greater power combine to give you a vastly improved flight experience. This upgraded Intelligent Flight Battery has built-in sensors that let you know the status of your battery in real time, so you always know how long you can continue flying and when it's time to recharge. Recharging is fast and easy, and the Phantom 3 Professional Professional comes with an upgraded charger for substantially reduced charge times.
COMPLETE CONTROL Keep your Phantom 3 Professional fully under your command while accessing the most-used features right on the included remote controller. This crucial piece of your flight experience has been engineered specifically for flying camera platforms, making every flight easy, safe, and intuitive.
Each motor has the power and precision needed to give you the best flight experience possible. Brushless motors work with lightning-fast ESCs to make your Phantom 3 Professional fast, agile, and responsive.
Fly indoors, low to the ground, and in GPS-free areas with Vision Positioning technology. Visual and ultrasonic sensors scan the ground beneath your Phantom 3 Professional for patterns, enabling it to identify its position and move accurately.
Automatic elements of your Phantom 3 Professional's intelligent flight system help you fly and are available at the touch of a button.
No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs must go through dji.com
Please note: Starting February 19th, 2016 the FAA is going to require all drones between 0.55 pounds and 55 pounds be registered to operate in the US. The registration process can be done online starting December 21, 2015. For the first 30 days the registration fee will be waived, but after that it will cost $5 to register your drone for operation. Civil penalties for improper drone operation include a fine of up to $27,500 and criminal penalties will exist with up to three years in jail and fines of up to $250,000. You must be 13 years of age to register via the online site.
You can register your drone starting December 21st at HTTP://WWW.FAA.GOV/UAS/REGISTRATION/.
In The Box
- Phantom 3 Professional
- 1 x Aircraft Body
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 4 x Propeller Pairs
- 1 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x Power Cable
- Safety Guidelines
- Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines
- Quick Start Guide
See more by DJI
|Memory Card Type||No|
|Weight (including battery and propellers)||1280 g|
|Max Ascent Speed||5 m/s|
|Max Descent Speed||3 m/s|
|Hover Accuracy||Vertical: +/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/- 0.5 m
Horizontal: +/- 1.5 m
|Max Speed||16 m/s (ATTI mode, no wind)|
|Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level||6000 m (Default altitude limit: 120 m above takeoff point)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Stabilization||3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)|
|Operating Frequency||2.400 GHz-2.483 GHz|
|Max Distance||Up to 5 km or 3.1 miles (unobstructed, free of interference) when FCC compliant Up to 3.5 km or 2.1 miles (unobstructed, free of interference) when CE compliant|
|Video Output Port||USB|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Battery||6000 mAh LiPo 2S|
|Mobile Device Holder||For tablet or phone|
|Receiver Sensitivity (1%PER)||-101 dBm ±2 dBm|
|Transmitter Power (EIRP)||FCC: 20 dBm CE: 16 dBm|
|Working Voltage||1.2 A @7.4 V|
|INTELLIGENT FLIGHT BATTERY|
|Battery Type||LiPo 4S|
|Net Weight||365 g|
|Max Flight Time||Approximately 23 minutes|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Max Charging Power||100 W|
|Max Velocity||Less than 8 m/s (when 2 m above ground)|
|Altitude Range||50 cm-300 cm|
|Operating Range||50 cm-300 cm|
|Operating Environment||Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (Lux > 15)|
|APP / LIVE VIEW|
|Mobile App||DJI GO|
|Power Spectral Density||6.9mW/MHz|
|Live View Working Frequency||2.4GHz ISM|
|Live View Quality||720P @ 30fps (depending on conditions and mobile device)|
|Latency||220ms (depending on conditions and mobile device)|
|Required Operating Systems||iOS 8.0 or later
Android 4.1.2 or later
|Recommended Devices||iOS: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Android: Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
We will not declare any package as a "Gift" and we will declare the exact selling price on the customs documents as required by law.
If you choose International First Class Mail, this method is not trackable and can take up to 60 days for delivery in some countries.
For faster delivery times, please select International Priority Mail or International Express Mail.
Once your package leaves the USA, the package cannot be tracked until the receiving country's post office scans the package and updates the status.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift cards are sent via electronic delivery only, and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.