Need help? Questions? Call us at 1-800-726-5544
Swiss Design - The latest Elinchrom products incorporates years of electronic know how combined with Swiss manufacturing quality at affordable prices. Ultra-stable circuitry for consistent flash out put and color temperature, combined with low sync voltage are just some of the many advantages of these packs.
Efficient and Stable - To ensure the ultimate retention of color balance and efficiency, Elinchrom flashes have advanced specifications that will satisfy the needs for the most demanding applications.
Flash Duration - Action freezing flash durations at full power is a hallmark of Elinchrom.
Flashtube & Reflector - Elinchrom flashtubes are precisely positioned in an efficient internal reflector, to avoid the inherent uneven illumination produced by non-concentric or U-shaped flashtubes.
Light Modifiers - A wide range of superbly, designed accessories, completely compatible with the entire Elinchrom flash system. Each modifier is designed to do a different job. Decide how you want the lighting to look like and there will be a reflector with precisely the right profile. Endless lighting possibilities guaranteed!
Universal Mount - The Elinchrom double bayonet mounting system for light modifiers has been used for the entire range of flashheads and accessories since 1974.
Digital SE Features Include:
- Efficient built-in reflector with a 90° light distribution to maximize softbox performance
- Extremely lightweight, only 5lbs, including heavy-duty 16ft. cable.
- Reflector-bayonet with breech locking ring fits all Elinchrom reflectors since 1974.
- Aluminum chassis with polycarbonate fire resistant housing.
- Centered umbrella fitting with additional umbrella holder at the stand adapter.
- Efficient low noise cooling fan.
- Optional Pyrex domes in transparent, frost, and 400 K° warm.
- Illuminated on/off switch for modeling lamp.
|cable length:||196.85 in|
|cooling type:||cooling fan|
|flash tube type:||digital XL tube type|
|head connector:||EL pack|
|max ws (joule):||3000 ws|
|user replaceable flashtube:||no user replaceable flashtube|