- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Elinchrom Digital 2400RX (2400Ws) Power Pack With Power Cord And Sync
The new Elinchrom Digital 2400RX compliments today's digital systems and breaks the price barrier with its state-of-the-art, lightweight, and compact design. We realize that most photographers setting up a digital studio will buy the best camera system, the best value computer and software and then look for a lighting system that fits the cash they have remaining! ... Result?.... Compromise!! Now you don't need to compromise anymore!
- Ultra stable circuitry for absolutely consistent output power.
- Unique, dedicated, and economical Digital SE flashhead for QTVR and 4-shot durability and stability as well as single--shot use.
- High Speed A - and regular S heads available for fashion and general purpose photography.
- Precise digital power display to complement advanced technology.
- Digital power values compatible with the Elinchrom system.
- Modelling lamps proportional or independent, with display.
- Fast recycling consistent with precision and stability.
- Remote control (optional) all functions, 2-way with read out. Extension cables available for tracking / wall installations
- Surge resistant circuits, Auto Dump Function, twin synchro sockets, ready beep, sensitive photo -- cell, anti shock edgings, fan cooled.
- Interface for Mac and PC is optional, controlling up to 4 studio locations, each with 16 channels.
- Price / performance / quality -- Elinchrom value.
Digital Precision - Today's Digital workflow and camera systems demand greater precision at all power settings with an extended power range to cover extreme requirements. Precise repeatability with ultra stable electronics controlled by digital displays, exceed the most demanding criteria.
Swiss Design - The latest Elinchrom products incorporates years of electronic know how combined with Swiss manufacturing quality at affordable prices. Ultra-stable circuitry for consistent flash out put and color temperature, combined with low sync voltage are just some of the many advantages of these packs.
Efficient and Stable - To ensure the ultimate retention of color balance and efficiency, Elinchrom flashes have advanced specifications that will satisfy the needs for the most demanding applications.
Flash Duration - Action freezing flash durations at full power is a hallmark of Elinchrom.
Wireless Freedom - Providing both flash triggering and wireless remote control of all RX flash unit functions. A miniaturized ultra secure, high speed data transmission system providing wireless hand held or computer control of all Elinchrom RX units.
Multi-Voltage - Multi-voltage technology with automatic voltage detection from 90V to 260V.
Flashtube & Reflector - Elinchrom flashtubes are precisely positioned in an efficient internal reflector, to avoid the inherent uneven illumination produced by non-concentric or U-shaped flashtubes.
Light Modifiers - A wide range of superbly, designed accessories, completely compatible with the entire Elinchrom flash system. Each modifier is designed to do a different job. Decide how you want the lighting to look like and there will be a reflector with precisely the right profile. Endless lighting possibilities guaranteed!
Universal Mount - The Elinchrom double bayonet mounting system for light modifiers has been used for the entire range of flashheads and accessories since 1974.
|cooling type:||cooling fan|
|f-stop (@1m ISO 100, 48degrees reflector):||f/180|
|flash duration w/ 1 digital s head:||1/600 s|
|flash duration w/ 2 A series heads:||1/1700 s|
|flash ready indicator:||ready light / audio beep (switchable) indicator|
|head connector:||EL pack type|
|max ws (joule):||2400 ws|
|min WS (joule):||75 ws|
|modeling light:||proportional / free / off|
|operating voltage:||115-130 V AC range|
|plug for ERS system:||yes|
|plug for remote control:||yes|
|sync voltage:||5 V voltage|
|variable flash power (stops, stepless):||6 f-stop 1/32 to full var flash power|
|voltage stabilization:||+/- 0.5% - maximum stability for digital imaging stabilization|