- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the ikan D7C Delta 7" On-Camera 4K HDMI Monitor
- 1920 x 1200 touchscreen LCD display
- Dual battery support
- 4K Ultra HD support via HDMI
- Histogram, peaking, false color, pixel-to-pixel, clip guides, image flip, audio meter
- HDMI input and output, 3.5mm audio output
- L series battery mount
The Ikan Delta™ line of on-camera LCD monitors features 4K HDMI signal, high resolution, and lightweight for portability. The Delta D7C 7″ monitor’s 1920×1200 HD resolution combined with an IPS screen delivers vibrant color and strong viewing angles. It can handle 4K signals from the most popular 4K HDMI cameras and offers seven programmable feature buttons. It’s no surprise the D7C’s simple, practical design makes it the ideal size and weight for field production.
In The Box
- 1 x Monitor
- 1 x Shoe Mount
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x D7C Monitor
- 1 x Sunhood
See more by ikan
|Battery Type||L Series Battery|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|